ES Recruitment Drive
Fucking amazing. No more words. I'll do my best to create a decent replay for you.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Played the medieval a few times and it's pretty nice, a bit short tho.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Fucking amazing. No more words. I'll do my best to create a decent replay for you.

Thanks man ! I'm glad you like it, and I'm looking forward to that replay :]

Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Played the medieval a few times and it's pretty nice, a bit short tho.

Hahaha finally found someone to finish it with? How fast were you able to complete it?

I wish we could use more objects too, could make it much longer and waaay less empty. :l
Looks incredible! 11/10. can't wait to try it out.

pro's
The button is a great Idea, Its really nice to see another mod maker who likes to think outside of the norm.
I really like the colours too, They are nice and strong giving it just the right cartoonlike feel which suits the tori's presence beautifully.

cons
.....nope, I got nothing........its perfect.

How did you get another tori in to the map though? I have never seen that before only in edited replays.

Love it though, can't wait to see what you dream up next.
- Blu -
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
Looks incredible! 11/10. can't wait to try it out.

pro's
The button is a great Idea, Its really nice to see another mod maker who likes to think outside of the norm.
I really like the colours too, They are nice and strong giving it just the right cartoonlike feel which suits the tori's presence beautifully.

cons
.....nope, I got nothing........its perfect.

How did you get another tori in to the map though? I have never seen that before only in edited replays.

Love it though, can't wait to see what you dream up next.

Thanks man !

I call it a third tori for a lack of a better name (Seems like "guard" works), but really I just completely rebuilt a tori with normal objects (Comparing the coord/sizes to make sure the dimensions were correct) , and then made his arm have a swinging pattern with the help of joints and thrust.

It is completely inspired by the fact that everyone would like a three player mod tho