Ranking
the opener was great and the dms looked amazing
I love the skeet and the pose
I like how you kicked up uke
10/10
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
I must say that that's quite a great replay Lumi.
Somehow i enjoy much openers as yours, your body looks like held by an elastic and there's so much momentum to exploit in there,
if i was you i would have increased the ed of a bit to avoid touching uke at
the frame 405 without changing the angle for the manipulation.

Perhaps you should have relaxed a bit the joints right before the actual manipulation
instead of focusing only on the kick though i really like how you managed to rotate uke
at the frame 295 to have his head perfectly perpendicular to the floor afterwards.
The only big flaws i noticed is the transition before the first dm, you haven't used the momentum
that you could have gained with the right leg at the frame 280 and the following part was really
bad looking because of both glutes extended and the body almost compressed.

Can not notice any flow on the following combo, lovely kick and skeet(?),
it would have been really easy not to have a good flaw after the kick but you managed to turn
and throw that shoulder with an impressive speed (looking at your position and the weight of it)
getting also a neat double dismemberment.

However i had to watch the replay twice to notice how you got that final crotchkick,
i really apprecciated the fact that even while doing the skeet you were preparing for the following kick.
I bet you can get a much better pose anyway.
Last edited by Pulse; Dec 30, 2011 at 03:16 AM.
Long gone
Thanks huggys, Pulse. o:

Three replays today. First two are quick, done in 15mins replays and the third one is for the Nabi thing.
Attached Files
(Lumi)No bother sleeping.rpl (107.5 KB, 49 views)
(Lumi)Cancellation of exile.rpl (215.1 KB, 50 views)
yeah ok
I find the 3rd one un realistic but it has good flow
nice booms and hit
but it looks like you we're floating around al throughout the replay
your flow make up for the lack of spins XD (imo)
it would be nice if you came to my replays thread and comment
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

"No Bother Sleeping" had a great boomhit, and "The Night has gone Bright" was a good madman. Not much more I can say. "Cancellation of Exile" was definitely my favorite though. The opener was sexy, and every kick after that was smooth and flawless. I don't even care that you got no booms on the last kicks, they were (good) different and awesome. 9.5:10
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
I really want to see your next replay

the first one: it felt like you lowerd the frames
and your movement look nice but slow, if some one blinked they would mess out on the boom. I loved the pose and the boom.

The second one: I disliked the opener. the dms looked rough, the skeet was awesome
i didnt like the pose eaither.

the last one: AMAZING.........................im in a rush so i finish in one word.
9/10 overal
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
It was a bit stiff.
You have improved alot.
The first boom was amazing.
The second one was Hyper. (Damn awesome)
The pose was ok.

Good job 9/10
I Hate My Life - Hours