Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
How about those 50-use-only sprays though ayyyy.... (I'm late.)

Has anyone else noticed in-game how you can no longer blame hitreg for ANY missed shot? I'm honestly impressed with how much it's been improved. I also really like the new sniper scope correctly representing your accuracy. I'm the new KennyS.

But for real, it use to be that 4/7 missed shots I would notice be completely due to terrible hitreg (I record my gameplay so that I can review it so that I know I'm not crazy when I blame hitreg). Now every shot I miss, I don't blame hitreg anymore because they're honestly bad shots.

On the bright side, I miss 4/7 shots less than I use to now.

now i can blame lag instead of hitreg!
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
this chat is dying.
Lets talk about how fucking amazing the new inferno is.

Very!

The new inferno is quite good.
However, the blue barrels on B site really give me cancer whenever I see them.

You've got all these nice looking colors, and then you got these shitty over bright blue fucking barrels that look like they don't even belong there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
The new inferno is quite good.
However, the blue barrels on B site really give me cancer whenever I see them.

You've got all these nice looking colors, and then you got these shitty over bright blue fucking barrels that look like they don't even belong there.

meh.

Inf is currently my fav map in the whole game I'd say.
Got beat 11-42 by panda in solo wtf man
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Got beat 11-42 by panda in solo wtf man

I'm not even good eggs d
The funniest shots though, the one tap as you jumped off the ramp was pretty nutty, and the fucking jumping awp shot over the wall was pretty nutty too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
meh.

Inf is currently my fav map in the whole game I'd say.

Mine too, but the fun thing is that i hated inferno so hard lol. Now i simply love it. Never played inferno so much in my life.