Toribash
I have been practicing my throws in toribash for a while now (mainly working on my stance). These throws are a lot better than what I had before. Please tell me what you think.
Attached Files
Uke Ashi Guruma.rpl (125.9 KB, 34 views)
Uchi Mata.rpl (44.0 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Nov 30, 2014 at 04:12 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Rouxster your replays are too good and almost make it to the best but you just need to make your replays make a stance on the last move and yeah thats all

i hope you make more replays or bunch replays for all people

-GreenMark
CLICK IT
My replays are more like Judo self spars now. I control both Uke and my tori, and whoever loses balance gets thrown. This makes the replays much more realistic. I don't decide which throw I'm going to attempt beforehand, I just go with the flow and use whatever throw I can hit. Doing this makes the throw look a lot smoother because it's not forced.

I get my inspiration from this site: http://judoinfo.com/animate.htm. I encourage all of you to use that site to make your own Judo replays and post them here (cnc will be given). There's not enough Judo throw replays on the forums.
Attached Files
Uke Tsurikomi Goshi.rpl (68.1 KB, 18 views)
Tai Otoshi.rpl (103.9 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Nov 30, 2014 at 06:27 AM.
why not just play with team aikido as we do throws in multiplayer?..
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
its wierd, some of your replays are good but some of them are quirky and wierd. i like Tai Otoshi because of it being clean and realistic. but the othr one on that post just looked wierd and out of place. i think you need to work on fluidity and realism as right now most of this just looks like a yellow belt trying to make a dm replay.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
i think you need to work on fluidity and realism as right now most of this just looks like a yellow belt trying to make a dm replay.

mack, this is one of the ways to play aikido, and if anything, it's clearly something that is far beyond reach for most players, as we are very few in numbers.

does it look like yellow belts replays?.. all multiplayer btw

the difference between my and roux approach is that my approach is purely multiplayer, while roux stick to sp

even if our approaches are different, i believe he can get the very same results
Last edited by snake; Dec 1, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
The difference is, yours look fluid and good, his (and he even play in sp) not really.
And I am an aikido only player.
I just make these replays for fun.
I'm trying to figure out how to make the replays look like irl Judo throws. My goal is to have a perfect balance between fluidity and realism.
I like the concept. This could really become interesting.

Judo spars are something we haven't seen very often. And the difference between the singleplayer and multiplayer throws are definitely their difference in flow, fluidity and realism.

I remember Binklawz, he puts realism in replays and spars to a whole new level by using real life techniques and fighting styles perfectly, letting it look way more realistic than any other replays ever before. This could become something similar, throwing your opponent to the ground rather than punching or kicking, as we have seen it too many times in the last years.

Keep it up.
Last edited by Zockinator; Jan 19, 2015 at 02:32 PM.
Here's some more replays. I think these are the best so far.
Attached Files
SP Hip throw 1.rpl (90.4 KB, 19 views)
Harai goshi toss.rpl (92.7 KB, 17 views)