Toribash
Original Post
[Vido:3] Deadpool Related!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_N9nHVE6YU

bleh just testing lol (the spoiler) but hope you guys like it!

(im a slow editor so it took 4 hours for me) ;~;
straight off the bat, don't torrent a copy of the movie that is hard subbed especially when you plan to make a video out of it wtf.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
straight off the bat, don't torrent a copy of the movie that is hard subbed especially when you plan to make a video out of it wtf.

meh. i didn't torrent it lol. someone else in my family did +i don't have money to buy the full copy. they are also rich from other people. losing 15$ wouldn't hurt them (counting only my self. not the other couple million people who do it .-.) tbh to me Cracked or Non-Cracked. same thing for me. just saving more money i can use for a bettur compuutah :P (besides rn i only have 10$ in my savings .-.)
----------------------------------------------
NOTE: i can't torrent any movies or anything because none of the softwares work for my laptop now... it's weird. if there is any other way i can download cracked movies and not get viruses or trackers on my laptop please let me know. thanks! xD (ik ik im gonna get discriminated hard after this for not "supporting" the hard work the producer worked on the movie .-.
-----------
and i didn't care about the subtitle lol. it would be the same. just not a lot of others noticing. (all of the music videos of my anime and movies are all cracked... did you know that? )
Last edited by yeawww; Apr 26, 2016 at 10:52 PM.
im calling the cops!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
im calling the cops!

NO PLEASE DUDE NO NO NONONONONONO I DU ANYTIN! I BE UR SLAVE 5EVER ^^^ DAT DOESNT HAPPEN EVERYDAY. ONLY EVERY HOUR
Closing Thread for new thread!
lol i'm just posting my other vids and making new thread