Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Beginners 'Sound Set' Prize Wheel Spin!
Hello new players (and alts who I will not include but will post anyways to try and get in). Welcome to a little event that I think a fair number of you newcomers will appreciate. So basically, I have a set of all 5 hit sounds and a kiai sound sitting in my inventory that I don't really need but I know a lot of you love having custom sounds but struggle making the TC for them so I will be giving them away plus 2000tc. I will also create sounds for each sound item at the winners request.

To enter, just leave a comment below and your name will be added to the wheelspin. Only the first 20 posts will get in or however many post within the next 9-12 hours if we do not reach 20. Although this event won't be supported by staff, I will be looking through each account myself to identify alts. A member of staff has offered their assistance ^^ I won't name them to keep them private.

Your account must have above 20qi but also be no older than 2 months. I know these are tight restrictions but I can't stand older users trying to steal off newer players. If you really want to enter still just PM me. Good luck!
Last edited by Kradel; Nov 8, 2016 at 12:43 AM.
blue
pink
Ahh, it's been 12 hours but no poata yet. I will wait another 5 hours but if this doesn't get 5 or more posts by then I will go ahead and give this away in-game c;.
do you hate me, am i crazy?
'cause i do.