Ranking
Original Post
[?] Bump Top
Is there any downfalls to this program? Before installing it, should I be aware of anything?

Thanks.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Could you please give a link to what you are downloading?

I could google it, but I think it's more of where you download it sometimes than what you download.

**EDIT**
I checked out the main site for the Bump Top thing, it seems fine. I googled some reviews and there doesn't seem to be any problems.

You should be fine, as long as the site you're downloading from is reliable.
Last edited by alert242; Jan 2, 2010 at 09:18 PM.
I have that on this computer, I used it, but don't anymore.

It's really fun, you can't put icons on the walls to. It gets annoying after a while, so I switched back to the regular desktop.
best bucks i've ever spent

i happen to like bumptop. I'm one of those people who find stuff in a pile better than in an organized folder.

also multi-touch devices pretty much NEED this tool in order to make them a worthwhile purchase
see, i downloaded it from the official sight, but my laptop decided to infect itself with malware from it.
theres a mac version of it now... sucks to high heaven btw. its slow and doesnt integrate well with the mac
see, i downloaded it from the official sight, but my laptop decided to infect itself with malware from it.

Do you use Avira Antivir? This program is fine (I use it myself) but it sometimes identifies malware, where in reality everything is safe. I wouldn't worry too much.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
it "phones home" to the bumptop website about usage statistics, so you may want to be aware of that
i have it at the moment i

good things:
awsome 3d effects
stick icons/images on walls
you can pile them up like paper or files

bad things:

slows down your computer to a certain extent
alot of users get bored quickly
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Oh yeah Avware your right, it fucked me over with malware and blue screened me 4 times.