Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
What is the discord link?
-----
What is the discord?
Last edited by Yatagarusu; May 8, 2017 at 10:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Deviljho22 denied for copy pasting app and admitted multi-claning, don't post here again please
Hey, my name's toribarny, and I would like to apply for night because I think it's the clan that would suit me.
I'm a second dan and 17 and like to play toribash anytime I can. I like basketball and tennis and I sometimes play volleyball.
My favourite mods are aikido and abd,and I like variations so I sometimes play random featured mods.
However, I don't have a Skype or Discord so I can only be messaged through forums or ingame.
This my second clan (I used to be in Profit Stealers but it died).

I hope you can send an invite as soon as you can.
@toribarny denied, app is lacking and you don't have any forum or discord activity
you dont need to carry on deciding because i have Joined AS it was close though. There are only 6 spaces left
Please refrain from posting here again. Thank you

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Hey, my name is luke55 and I'd like to join night. I'm pretty active in game and on the forums. If i had to rate them both it'd be like a 8.5. I discovered toribash from a cousin when I was younger but never really got into it until this year. My best mods are judo, and judofrac. Like I said I'm pretty active so I can be trusted to be ready for any kind of clan war or shit. I'm also down for clan events and clan get togethers.

About me
I'm 16 and live in the united states. My timezone is central time. I play sports such as basketball, track, and cross country. I have a discord and skype as well so I can always be involved with clan chat. I enjoy to just hand out with friends and play any kind of computer games. I enjoy playing console games just as much though, my favorite console games would be any game from racing games to sport games to any action packed fps. I'm a sneakerhead as well. I only have like 30+ shoes at the moment and hope to add to my collection soon. I'm a pretty laid back person as well never really getting to angry or offended lmao.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by luke55; Jun 4, 2017 at 05:25 AM.
I wanna be the best.I wanna be the best that ever played, and thats why I play the game.
Ello, names Roukan(although i wanna change it to Apollo soon), i was already in the clan but it died, so i plan on helping to revive it, but anyway, i play abd, mushu, judo, greykido, lenshu, and boxshu, ill say my ingame and forum activity is an 8/10. Other than toribash i also play csgo, gmod, and shellshock, but i might also play night in the woods every now and then. Im 13, in Louisiana. GMT-5, i play basketball, soccer, and im learning to play guitar, i have discord, skype and steam. I also may walk around my neighborhood sometimes, if i know i wont get attacked by a coyote, hog, or whatever else lives near me. But yeah, just trynna join back and help out, and sorry if the app seems short ive been drawing a blank since "Ello"
Last edited by Roukan; Jun 6, 2017 at 11:53 PM.
bruh