ES Recruitment Drive
Aw, I really miss that rin avatar.

Anywho that monogatari reminds me, anyone seen katanagatari?
Last edited by Link; Jan 13, 2016 at 02:08 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Omg, I haven't been on here for ages. Also I've seen katanagatari, but that has nothing to do with the monogatari series.

It's decent though.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I'm seriously considering watching Magi, catching up on FMP!, and then finishing up Fairy Tail.

I really don't have time though Q.Q

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Magi is okay.. Full Metal Panic sucks, and Fairy Tail is the worst
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
boku dake ga inai machi is probably the only one i'll watch this season

aaaaaand i spoiled the story by reading the manga

rip this season
Last edited by dank; Jan 16, 2016 at 12:30 AM.
dreamy suicide act
Fuck it.

I'm now watching Clannad. Just on the 10th episode and I'm borderline crying with tears piling up in my eyes. I'm not sure I can handle After Story.

God damn it.

My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Fuck it.

I'm now watching Clannad. Just on the 10th episode and I'm borderline crying with tears piling up in my eyes. I'm not sure I can handle After Story.

God damn it.

Lol, you won't handle After Story
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well, I didn't really cry. I was really really close though. I was smiling as I watched but dying inside. I started tearing up thinking about it too much. No tears were shed. Still gonna get fucked for after story.
My Replays