ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Link View Post
re:Zero is a gem. I am glad I have a crunchyroll acc. The new episode was good. The seriese gained some more plot room I think.

it's had room for lots of things, but it doesn't explore much
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
it's had room for lots of things, but it doesn't explore much

you've got to prioritize of there's a budget
sad that budgets are the reason a lot of good ideas end up wasted

also started reading Rainbow, still haven't found a working download tho so I'll just read it online.
At first glance it really reminds me of Shamo,, which could be a very good thing
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post

there are no budget problems with that studio, nor do i think there are any time constraints, not being able to input good ideas into the narrative are problems with the writing and directing
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by dank View Post

also started reading Rainbow, still haven't found a working download tho so I'll just read it online.
At first glance it really reminds me of Shamo,, which could be a very good thing

how does budget for adaptation even relate to source material?
idk about the source but if there's not enough episodes to explore everything from the source you can't really do much
also with budget i mean both a budget in time as well as in money

don't take me too seriously though i dont know shit about this
dreamy suicide act
from what i've read so far, anime Re: Zero is obediently following the source, minus the gore for obvious reasons, it is said it's going to cover 3 volumes of the Novel, it's also planned for 2 cours so eh, they have shitload of time.
Yeah, pirateking, take that. Mhm rekt.

But yes, I have a high belief there will be more than 12 episodes of this anime... They are still adding a fruitful amount of development room.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Yeah, pirateking, take that. Mhm rekt.

But yes, I have a high belief there will be more than 12 episodes of this anime... They are still adding a fruitful amount of development room.

?

it's been confirmed for 25 episodes..
anyway, i'm just saying that 8 episodes in, and they haven't explored much at all, they've mostly focused on the melodramatic relationship with the twins while only briefly doing some detective work, and only slight world-building..
why is that a problem?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I have to say, it feels like Subaru has been in this mansion part for waaay too damn long.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays