Ranking
Shakugan no Shana and II were pretty good. I was burnt out by the time the third one came out.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Jesus, aren't these like $40 a piece? Like some of them you can get for $10, but damn. I kinda want some of them in physical form.

$40? that's too much.. i think the average i've seen for Berserk volumes is $15 each.. that being said, i paid like $8.00 for one, and like $6.00 for another, and $3.00-4.00 for the Japanese ones (each), and the last one i bough in a lot. (forgot price and what else it came with)
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I have all of them.

http://t0ribush.deviantart.com/art/Collection-614809955

See them top pixels in the dark beside Attack on Titan behind my 3DS games? yeah.

nice, but can't see shit with that picture quality.. did you take it with your 3DS? :v
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Only thing notworthy from my collection is the fma manga collection and my owari no seraph catastrophe at 16 collection

rest is just single manga stuff I didn't like

If you count dvd's, i have shakugan no shana

i got a couple from popular series like Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Berserk, BTooom, One Piece, Bleach, GTO, Beck, Gintama, Tokyo Ghoul, Evangelion, 20th Century Boys, Monster, Oyasumi Punpun, and Bakuman.. of course i don't have the full collection of those series though :c
as for DvDs.. i don't have many.. i got Ergo Proxy, Jin Ro, Evangelion and two of the movies, Code Geass, Beck, Gundam 00, Death Note, and one or two other random DvDs
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I've been reading Berserk since I woke up 4 hours ago. I think I forgot everything about Fate/Zero by now. I was only on episode 7 there, but I'm on the 16th volume of Berserk already. Send help.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I've been reading Berserk since I woke up 4 hours ago. I think I forgot everything about Fate/Zero by now. I was only on episode 7 there, but I'm on the 16th volume of Berserk already. Send help.

binging manga is the best.. i love long series
Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
The best HXH2011 Montage ever X_X

ew that song
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i'll make an amv when i have time. probably gonna be a non serious one for toradora because i love that show
-----
https://youtu.be/T5KLqlp94bs

JK ITS A SERIOUS ONE
Last edited by Nagato; Jun 12, 2016 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

Re:Zero made me sad...

My Replays
Yes I did take it with my 3DS, why? You like it?

Anyways got closer pictures in better lighting.

http://t0ribush.deviantart.com/

I also have Ergo Proxy but it's at my friends place, and I'm still kinda looking for Serial Experiments Lain.
Last edited by T0ribush; Jun 13, 2016 at 01:15 AM.
okay, tbh re:zero was p eh to me in the beginning but i'm really starting to enjoy it
emilia and subaru are p okay but rem is definitely the one he should be going for wtf
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Yes I did take it with my 3DS, why? You like it?

Anyways got closer pictures in better lighting.

http://t0ribush.deviantart.com/

I also have Ergo Proxy but it's at my friends place, and I'm still kinda looking for Serial Experiments Lain.

this is pretty much my collection, with a couple things hiding behind or bellow other stuff~

many images

in the third image, there's a whole bunch or random manga in the back, and in the last one, the magazine stacks bellow the pencil cases are from Otaku USA