ES Recruitment Drive
Oh my, checking this one out tonight. Thank you

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Does anyone know of any other anime that falls under drama/comedy?

ew, if you liked Charlotte, you'll probably like something like Angel Beats if you haven't watched it yet..
or maybe Haruhi.. and eh.. Your Lie in April, Clannad, Kokoro Connect, Nagi no Asukara, or Kotoura-san..
not all of them are that bad though
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Aug 27, 2016 at 02:33 AM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
you mean the original Dragon Ball, or Dragon Ball Z?

mine would be, eh... so many to chose from.. SAO is always the biggest disappointment i guess..

Dragon Ball Z, I found Dragon Ball immature which made me enjoy it where as DBZ is the same all the time there is no objective in the anime it's just new opponent fight for 100 episodes know what I mean?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dragon Ball Z, I found Dragon Ball immature which made me enjoy it where as DBZ is the same all the time there is no objective in the anime it's just new opponent fight for 100 episodes know what I mean?

yeah, i get you.. people fail to realize that Dragon Ball Z is more overrated than SAO..
anyway, I still love the original Dragon Ball.. it had more adventure and progression.. and I liked Dragon Ball Z a little until the Cell Saga, but after it, it's just so bad
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
yeah, i get you.. people fail to realize that Dragon Ball Z is more overrated than SAO..
anyway, I still love the original Dragon Ball.. it had more adventure and progression.. and I liked Dragon Ball Z a little until the Cell Saga, but after it, it's just so bad

I agree with you so much but for me the only bit of DBZ was the Frieza saga just because of when he first when SSJ as I can't deny the fact that it did give me goosebumps. The spirit ball pissed me off though tbh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
or maybe Haruhi.. and eh.. Your Lie in April, Clannad, Kokoro Connect, Nagi no Asukara, or Kotoura-san..

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/angel-beats

Death and reincarnation are inescapable, but what happens in between? Without warning and without his memories, a boy who only recalls his last name - Otonashi - wakes up next to a girl named Yuri who offers him a gun and tells him to shoot an angel. Assuming it must be a misunderstanding, Otonashi is then almost killed by the angel and is drawn into Yuri's army to battle to delay the beginning of his next life. Immortality is within reach, but if Otonashi remembers how he died, will he keep fighting or allow himself to vanish?

13eps

TAGS
ACTION, COMEDY,DRAMA, AFTERLIFE, AMNESIA, ORIGINAL WORK, SCHOOL LIFE, SUPERNATURAL

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/your-lie-in-april

Kousei Arima was a genius pianist until his mother's sudden death took away his ability to play. Each day was dull for Kousei. But, then he meets a violinist named Kaori Miyazono who has an eccentric playing style. His monotonus life was about to change forever.

Source: Crunchyroll

TAGS
DRAMA, ROMANCE, SHOUNEN, BASED ON A MANGA, CLASSICAL MUSIC, ILLNESS, MUSIC, NOITAMINA, PHYSICAL ABUSE, PSYCHOLOGICAL, SCHOOL LIFE, TOURNAMENTS

22eps

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/clannad

Tomoya Okazaki is a third-year high school student who is generally bored with life and doesn't take his studies, future, or anything else seriously. One day, however, he meets a lonely-looking girl in the school courtyard, Nagisa Furukawa. She explains to him the source of her loneliness: she had missed a lot of the previous school year and thus is repeating her third year; everybody that she knew has already graduated, and she is lonely. Tomoya is rather indifferent at first, but decides that he has nothing better to do and spends increasingly more time helping Nagisa restore the school drama club. As his relationship with Nagisa grows, Tomoya begins to open up to various other people around the school as well...

TAGS: COMEDY, DRAMA, HAREM, ROMANCE, BASED ON A VISUAL NOVEL, SCHOOL LIFE

23eps

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/kokoro-connect

At Yamaboshi High, joining a school club is required, so when Himeko, Iori, Taichi, Yoshifumi and Yui couldn't find a suitable choice, they decided to create their own: the School Culture Club! Together, they pass the days meeting and coming up with topics for the group's newspaper – that is, until one day, Yoshifumi and Yui proclaim that they switched bodies last night! Soon after, all five members of the gang find themselves inadvertently swapping at random, with no end in sight. What, or who, caused this supernatural phenomenon?

TAGS: DRAMA, BASED ON A LIGHT NOVEL, BODY SWAPPING, SCHOOL CLUB, SCHOOL LIFE, SUPERNATURAL

13eps

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/nagi-no-asukara

Long ago, humans lived in the sea. However, some humans defied the Sea God and moved to the land, creating the division that now exists between Shioshishio, the Sea Village, and Oshiooshi, the village of the land. Now, four middle school students from the Sea Village, Manaka Mukaido, Hikari Sakishima, Chisaki Hiradaira, and Kaname Isaki must attend Mihama Middle School on the surface. While getting used to their new lives, these four and their new friend from the surface, Tsumugu Kihara, learn how true bonds of love and friendship can overcome any separation.

Source: NISA

TAGS: DRAMA, FANTASY, ROMANCE, COMING OF AGE, LOVE TRIANGLE, OCEAN, ORIGINAL WORK

26EPS
Anime United
ew, if you liked Charlotte, you'll probably like something like Angel Beats if you haven't watched it yet..

Angel beats was made by the same creators as Charlotte. Charlotte was their second project. Seen almost all of those, there's a few i haven't though

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by iBravies View Post
I agree with you so much but for me the only bit of DBZ was the Frieza saga just because of when he first when SSJ as I can't deny the fact that it did give me goosebumps. The spirit ball pissed me off though tbh.

Yeah, after that, Super Saiyan just became a gimmick.. and then all the dumb variants.. *sigh* you can pretty much sum up every arc of Dragon Ball Z like this:
new enemy threatens to destroy earth,
Heros levels up and discovers a new transformation,
beat the enemy..
calm period
stronger enemy appears and repeat
Exactly tbh I used to absolutely love it then a friend of mine told me to watch Naruto miles better and I disagreed until I watched the first episode and from then on I grew apart from DBZ in the realisation of it is a load of crap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Been watching Alderamin on the Sky every Friday as they come out. I am really enjoying it so far, you have to hand it to madhouse, they know how to make a really appealing fight scene... If you can get past all the over used clichés. ^.^
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions