Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
What? That statement kinda confused me...
Did you lose interest in Re:Zero after 12 episode? Eh...
O.o

because Re:Zero sucks more after every episode ;o
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

I kinda agree with that, for as much as I've been enjoying the series, I do think I'd have dropped it if it had not been for watching it as it aired.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

True but I cant stop watching it for some reasons.

Edit:

The 22th episode is so weird, I want to go away.
Last edited by Raiken; Aug 31, 2016 at 02:32 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

Spoilers from ep22 odfre:zero.

Just watched Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo.
The inspiration from Studio Ghibli's Gedo Senki, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, and Laputa: Castle in the Sky is very evident, not sure it it quite got to the same level as the aforementioned films, but it was most certainly worth the watch, the character development lacked a little bit, and it failed to explain some of the back story as well as it could have; but it was still a wonderful film.

it succeeded in telling a fairly dark story, with beautify done animation and art.

The art style and sound are all very reminiscent of Miyazaki Goro’s Gedo Senki/Tales from Earthsea.
It managed to make me stay up until 3am watching it. Now it is time to go to bed.
Just watched Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo.
The inspiration from Studio Ghibli's Gedo Senki, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, and Laputa: Castle in the Sky is very evident, not sure it it quite got to the same level as the aforementioned films, but it was most certainly worth the watch, the character development lacked a little bit, and it failed to explain some of the back story as well as it could have; but it was still a wonderful film.

it succeeded in telling a fairly dark story, with beautify done animation and art.

The art style and sound are all very reminiscent of Miyazaki Goro’s Gedo Senki/Tales from Earthsea.
It managed to make me stay up until 3am watching it. Now it is time to go to bed.

i've been wanting to watch it after seeing stills of it.. it looks rather beautiful, but i completely forgot about it.. maybe i'll pick it up soon~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It really is beautiful.
Anyone been watching Twin Star Exorcists(Sousei no Onmyouji)? It's been pretty enjoyable, although that cat thing needs to fucking die.
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 1, 2016 at 10:22 PM.
It really is beautiful.
Anyone been watching Twin Star Exorcists(Sousei no Onmyouji)? It's been pretty enjoyable, although that cat thing needs to fucking die.

it started pretty sick and then it fucked up till the ep16
now its getting interesting again
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
it started pretty sick and then it fucked up till the ep16
now its getting interesting again

The manga is better than the anime, but that is often the case :o