ES Recruitment Drive
Sure thing dengue looking forward to seeing your work. Due to the revision of the requirements I would like to give some time for other artists to join in as well.

I just recieved a pm from ezeth as he might be interested in joining since the requirements have been simplified and the ideas are out there. I also sent a pm to flying monk he might join as well now he has an idea of what I am looking for.

Feel free to keep checking the front page of this thread as I will be adding more images of ideas and motivation for you.
vin786:
as you changed the theme so much I decided to do over, I will wear this things I was doing when I finish.
I am sorry about that, I made it all and the theme would request a redo already.
sorry for the little shitpost but , can i see the wips to see what im dealing with , if its too good for my skill ill probably quit but if not i might start this project
Sounds good dengue. There are currently no wip pictures from artists yet.

Also flying monk is in this now
Last edited by Hi; May 20, 2017 at 09:58 PM.
Hi there it does look interesting but are you planning on making a full set with joint textures?
For now no, it's just going to be body tex. If I feel more inspired then yes I will, but I'm not in the mood make a huge set with 20+ manhours in atm. Thanks for the challenge though, this should be fun