Ranking
Woah tnx. Im almost done with my doragooon set. Gotta post it here

Doragooon wip ( added biceps)

Need suggestions and critics in my wip its almost done as you can see xD
Guess whaaat. Im done :>>>> but i can change it a bit need feedback/suggestions

Doragooon Set

Last edited by Implore; May 16, 2017 at 09:09 PM.
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Man i really love the head texture, it's sharp and clean. Don't really feel the same about the body texture, it looks a bit generic
I was hoping that the body will have those woolly hair like in the head's mustache and eyebrow, perhaps it'd look good to put on wrist or ankle
Please bring back Organiζations board
Oh gr8! Thats a nice idea. Gotta edit it :>
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
I just noticed this thread, you do makes anime head become a thing.
Great heads, man. Great heads.

My favorite is the first one, the horned!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
That set is really nice, one thing I like about it is the furry parts, you did a really good job on the shading for this. Is it in 512 textures? Anyways, good job man.
yeah its 512 xD im selling it for 150k if its not that high for a semi minimalistic set. dude is it a good price? or its high? tbh i rly dont know the pricing of sets
From my point of view if you made a connection between the set and the head, it could be that high.
Add some furr on the bodyparts would suit the head.
Since it looks kind of having a big difference, the head and the body.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
yeah right. thanks for suggestion i'll try to work on it if i'll have free time.
I think I'll make a set for the zomboy head too :>
Last edited by Implore; May 17, 2017 at 01:18 AM.
On the zomboy head on the textures make it look like. Bones and flesh are showing.