Ranking
Muaha. Tnx best dude <3 Still gonna make more heads xD I'll do boy anime heads for this week got bored of making gurly heads xD.
I need to thank you also for suggestions and telling what's bad at my head/s :>

EDIT: my ears are fails
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Well, the ears weren't in the beeeeeeest spot. But they aren't bad as they are. I think they're fine. Plus, what I said wasn't saying it was bad in any way. Just it was a bit abnormal. This is your art - no one else's. You interpret however you like.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
XD yay tnx. Currently working on > frosy's requests and neko's fullset

boy anime head

Added new head tell me wat to improve ^^
Editted the thread ;-; If you have free time go take a look
Last edited by Implore; May 20, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Teehee. I forced u to do this but thanks for buying.
Current Project: Frontpage banner/MyLogo/Mysigpic
Originally Posted by Imploration View Post
Since its been 1day since last reply i can now use my alt to update

Ahegao

I'd recommend you make the mouth straight not tilted, it looks so weird like that.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Opsy. Tnx Ares<3 gotta make a new ahegao head. Dat head was rushed xos im a bit busy xD
dfntly notImplore
Originally Posted by Imploration View Post
Since its been 1day since last reply i can now use my alt to update

Ahegao

bro, you're forgetting the eyebrows!!
eyebrows are super important in making ahegao.
make the eyebrows go upward like ン
Lololol i really really forgot that. I was in rush so I'll go rework that head and make a new ahegao head. Tnx chab <3
Ph sorry forgot. Program used adobe photoshop and toribash
Last edited by Imploration; May 23, 2017 at 02:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dfntly notImplore
Henloo ! Your stuff is very good dude, I love it!! also I'll have to disagree with Ares on this one, I don't think the mouth looks weird, to be honest. Also, I think you should add some more details on the hair, so it won't look unfinished/very simple, or something. About the other ones, they are just amazing dude, I'm in love with your work, keep doing the great job bro! <3
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3