Toribash
Yeah I don't get why you think we can't read.
Anyway draw something you want to draw for me.

Thanks in advance
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Im sorry it mustve slipped through my eyes :v i wont request not until you aint busy :v

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

if you have no inspiration atm, how about you draw a warrior based on the shugoki from for honor?
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
NO MORE REQUESTS

GOSH

I'll have to start reporting people if the message doesn't catch on soon. I don't want to do that, and i know most of you here are joking, but please realize that some people even seeing the word "draw" in any post tend to be like "OH OTHER PEOPLE ARE REQUESTING THINGS I SHALL ALSO DO THAT". I have very limited drawing stamina because of my anxiety, and i don't want to get burned out on making requests that are, quite frankly, pretty dumb at times, so there's no need to clog up the thread with useless posts that i'm going to say no to anyways. So PLEASE, just READ, UNDERSTAND and MOVE ON. Don't even bother joking about it.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
hey Shook what should I draw? I'll post it here
also a couple more views and your legends thread will be bigger than hampa's (even tho yours already has twice the replies)
I love you shook keep being awesome as usual.

I still have that avvy you made me awhile back and will cherish it

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
hey shook do you still make replays?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Not really, i made maybe a couple last year while i was in folk high school, but besides that, i'm pretty much done playing Toribash.

Originally Posted by sery View Post
hey Shook what should I draw? I'll post it here
also a couple more views and your legends thread will be bigger than hampa's (even tho yours already has twice the replies)

dinosaur hat

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I love you shook keep being awesome as usual.

I still have that avvy you made me awhile back and will cherish it

<3

I SHALL TRY. Also that's both cool and ever so slightly creepy. :v

By the way, sorry i got a little cranky earlier, my sleep is kinda fucky these days and it's not doing wonders for my mood, anxiety or bowels. I'm still not open for requests, but i should probably clarify that this is most likely temporary. Until then, have a gem i farted in boredom:

beige

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'm sorry for being bad boi. I will make it up to you by doubling my patreon pledge thingy to an amazing 2(!) dollars by next month. Keep doing good things.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen