Ranking
Dueling is the quickest way if you're good at the game

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
if you're really good
duel and bet
now, you me be asking, why do I have to be good at the game to bet
well
you know what situations a player is most fucked in, and can bet on them accordingly
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Ok TomImura, you want to know the quickest way to make TC? What I am about to tell you is just that. You must pay a lot of attention. The quickest way to make TC is to buy TC with PayPal USD from me or any other TC seller. This is the best way to make TC. This can get you thousands of TC with each dollar you pay. Private Message me if you want to buy some ToriCredits.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
The quickest way to make TC is to buy TC with PayPal USD from me.

Is this how you are marketing these days? That caps tho.

Anyway, the guys here already told you kinda all the possible methods and explained them. For me dueling and trying my luck in bet servers are the best.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Ok TomImura, you want to know the quickest way to make TC? What I am about to tell you is just that. You must pay a lot of attention. The quickest way to make TC is to buy TC with PayPal USD from me or any other TC seller. This is the best way to make TC. This can get you thousands of TC with each dollar you pay. Private Message me if you want to buy some ToriCredits.

Wow
Self advertising on beginner's sanctuary? That's low dude.
Okay 1 bad post in here doesn't need to be followed by 2 or 3 more.

Most ways have been said, so I'll just close this before this becomes a thread full of hate against zenboy.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]