Ranking
Original Post
Help Squad recruitment (new usergroup)
Hey guys. Today we're introducing a new usergroup called the Help Squad. The main focus of this usergroup is to improve problem-solving response times.

What is the Help Squad?

Like I said, the Help Squad ensures that users receive adequate help and support when it is needed. Members of the usergroup will have a colored username on the forums and a section on the "View Toribash Staff" page. Help Squad is to the help and support boards as Market Squad is to the market boards.

What would a Help Squad member be tasked with?

Typically, a Help Squad member will:

-> Respond to Support threads with knowledgeable solutions to user issues
-> Real-time support in the #support IRC channel
-> Relay bugs and stuff to appropriate developers/administrators
-> Maintain the FAQ
-> Help and welcome users in the Beginner's Sanctuary
-> Ensure that Reports are receiving adequate attention and are properly categorized
-> Maintain a professional image when helping or otherwise interacting with users

What kind of people are the Help Squad looking for? How can I apply?

A Help Squad member should be friendly and possess a decent amount of technical know-how when it comes to the game or the forum. Proper training will be available for less-experienced members. Help Squad members should also write some purty good english.

To apply, send a private message to box, Wizard, or any Super Moderator. Available times and prior experience are the most important points we want to read about. Please do not submit an application in this thread! Thread is to ask questions about the scope of the usergroup and other discussion involving the Help Squad.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Its the shitty april fools joke that they are doing

i miss you ocean
did someone just decide "hey let's remake all our management positions to include "squad" in them"?

SSquad

Administration Squad

^add those and you'll be good
Last edited by Jaxon; Apr 3, 2016 at 03:20 AM.
Right, the drive is now over so the thread will be closed. However, Help Squad is always looking for new applications, just not as actively.