Ranking
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
Since the esquad change the presence you guys have in game is way lower, I don't know if this is on purpose and you guys are trying to be more forum event based, or you guys are busier.

I tend to get into a hosting mood where i just do 3 tourneys in a row or 2 and end with a bet server. Depends how im feeling. I have also bee mixing up mods and even having our mod team make new ones for you guys to enjoy. So far its been working for example the Ballgore/ABD thing i did a few days ago everyone loved it way more than i thought people would. You may be missing out due to your GMTs as MrJingles stated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Purple Pricks! Fucking Losers, boooo!!!

I am just kidding, in my opinion the ES is alright. Some people in there are nicer than others but it has always been like that.

The only thing I really do not like are the Mods we get to play in those Tourneys.
They're mostly just absolutely boring or the better lifter wins. I'd love more abd, greykido, beg_ballsomething and ninjutsu and less: I lift my enemy 2m away, he touches a wall and explodes.

Thats actually all.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I vote 1/10 , no one will give me my hat from my shiai tokens
if you're reading I want my dread tail
In-game hosting activity went down in last 3 weeks, I see only 3-4 guys hosting relatively often.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
In-game hosting activity went down in last 3 weeks, I see only 3-4 guys hosting relatively often.

idk about the others, but I am really sorry. Last 2 weeks I was really busy with Driving Lessons, so thats why I couldnt host. But from next week onward I will be getting in normal hosting state again

look forward to a good amount of activity in these upcoming months.

A lot of people had stuff going on in their lives, but now the majority of things have settled and are back to host.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

I had things to do and places to be :V

Back to Hosting this week.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Seen you guys hosting more lately, but the hosting hasn't been all too great you could say. It'd be nice to have es more active in their tourney. I've seen a majority just put on the mod and disappear in the chat until it's time for the finals/distribute prizes.

If this is asking for too much my bad, just thought it'd be nice. Thanks for hosting and etc. etc. etc.
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
Seen you guys hosting more lately, but the hosting hasn't been all too great you could say. It'd be nice to have es more active in their tourney. I've seen a majority just put on the mod and disappear in the chat until it's time for the finals/distribute prizes.

If this is asking for too much my bad, just thought it'd be nice. Thanks for hosting and etc. etc. etc.

You're in the right to ask for that, part of ES job is to keep people entertained, and talking in chat is one way to do it.
golf
Speed Etournies: max clients 11 (10 players and the host) quick mods and prize is just 1 st first place.
Last edited by ventoxiz; Aug 11, 2016 at 01:38 AM.
bow to me for I am the king of waffles