Toribash
Original Post
HELP: With parkour
I have watched lots of the videos and rate mochucas as they are very helpful. But I am still struggling to get my head around some key parts of free running. One of these main points is doing jumps ect and then continuing to run.
Could I please have some tips for that specific part of free running and parkour.

Also if you want to do some parkour with me hit me up on the PM's.
I'm big
Moved your thread since it's more likely to get viewed and answered here.

You should probably try be more specific about which parts of the jump too, Is it the take off, the landing, or being in the air and unable to hold your control?
It takes time to learn how to balance yourself and launch a run... learn how to use your pecs, lumbar and hips when relaunching a run.

First try to stand properly, lean forward and try the default method of running like extending one hip contracting another, rotating lumbar, holding chest and moving your pecs...

Also, try to rotate your upper body part in the opposite direction of your lower body part to land properly when you take a step... pecs and lumbar help alot for thi purpose
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
I really suck at the landing part, I can take off I guess, even though it doesn't look as smooth as most but I really struggle to spin or move enough in the air to land and not plonk on my back or hands.
I'm big
that happens when you don't have balance or not leaning forward... whenever you take a step, if you are not leaning forward, hold both your hips and wait for a frame or two. Once you lean, extend the contracted hip and contract the other one.

If you are too off balace and would fall on one side, use your glutes and lumbar... Using glutes sometimes stops your run but its better to relaunch than actually falling on one side.

Hope this helped
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda