Ranking
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
The season 7 climb shall begin lads, I'm in Gold 3 promos and bulldozing through these kids. See u in diamond.

*at rito hq*

"Sir, somebody is trying to climb to Diamond!"
"What's his progress?"
"Gold 3 promos, sir."
"Excellent. Release the boosted monkeys. If he gets through promos, send the feeders and trolls until platinum."
"What if he gets into plat?"
"Then we shall send the "diamond" smurfs"

tl;dr: have fun.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Galio is busted.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Graves is busted
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Galio is pretty busted though. His W is ult levels of power, since it gives him ~50% damage reduction up half the time with the right build, plus has an aoe taunt to go with it that's impossible to prevent. Combined with the rest of his kit, and he can be nearly impossible to kill while providing massive amounts of disruption.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Isn't that's what everyone say when new champ/rework comes out

yeah b/c they make them overpowered for skin sales then they nerf them

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Graves is busted

pick or ban
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Galio is pretty busted though. His W is ult levels of power, since it gives him ~50% damage reduction up half the time with the right build, plus has an aoe taunt to go with it that's impossible to prevent. Combined with the rest of his kit, and he can be nearly impossible to kill while providing massive amounts of disruption.

his Q is really weird b/c of the low cd on it at max rank and how much % hp dmg it does

waiting to see what riot does with him
this man royal took a L

LLLLL

“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Gold 2 \o/
I need to start playing other champions other than MASTOR YEE.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
All the Galios I faced so far were easiest to lane against. Maybe it's because they didn't know how to play him, but honestly it's so easy to dodge his dash and all of his damage dealing abilities can be escaped from
galio seems fine to me. i've played him and played against him, and there's nothing really OP. if you don't know how he plays, then yeah, he's a nuisance. otherwise, stay clear of those Qs, don't get too close to him in an open space (his E) and space out in team-fights to avoid his potentially game-changing ult.