ES Recruitment Drive
PlsDontKillme: Your Flow And Balance Were Very Nice. The Kicks And Punches Were Smooth And Had Great Landings. The Opener Was A Bit Generic But Stylish And The Cartwheel Was Beautiful. The K.O You That Was Planned Looked Very Nice And Stylish. Overall I Would Give You A 9.5/10 (On Your Part)

Joope1: Again, The Flow Was Nice And You Had Balance Along With Pls. The Run Leading Up To The First Encounter Was Very Nice And Creative.Your Kicks And Punches Had Great Flow And You Kept Your Balance When Punching And When Kicking. The K.O. Looked Nice, Although It Looked A Bit Delayed Than Usual. Overall I Give You A 9/10

Overall Replay: Overall The Replay Looked Very Nice And Creative. You Both Did A Very Good Job 10/10 For The Overall Replay
DEAD MAN WALKING
Thank you Binklawz yeah i like the finishers to be good as possible,
Here is another spar with Experts (He likes to spar with me).

*cnc highly appreciated and i like to judge on every little thing in my replays enjoy*

spar~experts vs pdkm v3.rpl
~Risk Every Thing
Originally Posted by PlsDontKillMe View Post
Thank you Binklawz yeah i like the finishers to be good as possible,
Here is another spar with Experts (He likes to spar with me).

*cnc highly appreciated and i like to judge on every little thing in my replays enjoy*

Attachment 473358

its da only thing i do in my life atm lol xD looks nice and yeah i suck but not bad for 3rd or 4th spar
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Oh thnx haze <3 i aprecciate that alot i hope to spar you soon

Here is new spar with poop i hope u enjoy (cnc is highly appreciated):
Attached Files
spar~poop - pdkm.rpl (672.5 KB, 31 views)
~Risk Every Thing