ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
We need to go in game and recruit, We should set up a recruitment page if we are going to be serious.
All the great clans have recruitment pages.

I think we should keep it here for anyone who wants to join as we are mostly invite only, going in game and recruiting is ok but no separate board, I'll be gone for a bit today work/school stuff, you all have war perms if you want to squad up and go ingame, if we wanted we could try to go for flawless war record like Idle, but I don't really care for losing or wars in general.
I will be talking to a clan mod about the new tag since Gangsters is a dead clan and I'll update roster and allies once I get back.
Unless you feel like doing that Calm.
Any opinions on our current application format?
what are moths?
¥ł§ł¥
Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
I think we should keep it here for anyone who wants to join as we are mostly invite only, going in game and recruiting is ok but no separate board, I'll be gone for a bit today work/school stuff, you all have war perms if you want to squad up and go ingame, if we wanted we could try to go for flawless war record like Idle, but I don't really care for losing or wars in general.
I will be talking to a clan mod about the new tag since Gangsters is a dead clan and I'll update roster and allies once I get back.
Unless you feel like doing that Calm.
Any opinions on our current application format?

A flawless war record would require me not to war alone. I say when we war two of us at least in the room. I believe that the current app is good, its not memeish at all.
I'm not sure if I can say the negroceries word without getting monitored by mall cops on this thread.
Get out before I get paul blart in here.
Unless you can refrain from being cancerous than go ahead you have my permission.
what are moths?
¥ł§ł¥
I think you should talk to clan mod. I've forgotten some of the rules and you know more people then I do.
[Glyph]
Quick question should we have a clan skype chat? Also will anyone be down to war tonight
#init2winit I feel like making the clan a semi serious war clan would be good. It's been a long time sense I've been in a clan that actually is okay with warring
Don't you try and make this some kind of pleb clan omega. Recruitment is for da baddies. Btw Good luck guys. Make this one last longer then Idle you won't.
If you could refrain from say thing that it would be great. It's not like you can do any better
On a more serious note no one seems to be taking me serious. All they do is ask about why I left TGS.
You're taking it seriously because it's not exactly your clan, admirable. Do you eat your veggies when auntgrandmotherfatheruncle-chink asks you totototototototototototoototototo?
Last edited by Hypez; Jan 21, 2016 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Onii-chink~~
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Quick question should we have a clan skype chat? Also will anyone be down to war tonight
#init2winit I feel like making the clan a semi serious war clan would be good. It's been a long time sense I've been in a clan that actually is okay with warring

We have one. Don't know why you aren't in it so If someone could please add him that would be great.
I'll be here to war tonight. I'll decide what direction the clan will go in, you can be the semi serious war type for the clan. I'll let you have more power once you get the bigger picture and the right mindset for the clan.
I don't mind in game recruitment as long as they get my approval first.
what are moths?
¥ł§ł¥