Toribash
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Do not use very held transistion moves when transistioning from move to move to move.

Ok so you have potentional but these are key things to work on

1.) Realism - You are doing moves by jumping off your hand or launching off your toes. You do not want to do that as it doesnt add wow factor to spars and parkours for future reference.

2.) Flow - You are killing your flow way to early. Work on momentum and gainers. Alot of great examples of those here

3.) Twitches- Instead of jerking a joint (no homo), relax the joint for a frame or two then hold and rinse and repeat. A arm falling naturally is better looking then a arm jerking downwards fast as hell.

4.) Twists- Try and add some twists and or more well executed corks to your replay. It is a really well done replay for your first self spar, just needs a bit more fine tuning to be on par with Oblivion lmao.

In all man i think you have come a long way from your days parkouring with me in WAPOW. You are learning fairly quickly and it warms my heart to see. Take what i said with a grain of salt but i suggest you take a look at what i mean. Good job on your first self spar.

Also if you would like i have my own replay thread here if you wanna see my progression also

Take Care Koz

Edit: Spar or Parkour with me sometime
Last edited by Lucci; Mar 20, 2017 at 03:52 PM.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
made this in a call with thiggist chaney and internet rate it
Attached Files
you're on thin ice, pal
Bump, the selfspar wasnt really meant to be realistic, rather it was supposed to look aesthetically good, realism isnt my thing, but i guess people want any replays to be aesthetically pleasing

The replay i posted above is actually retarded but cnc it if you feel like it
you're on thin ice, pal
bump heres another shit replay for you to watch
Attached Files
#koz_easy peasy lemon gay.rpl (334.7 KB, 11 views)
you're on thin ice, pal