Toribash
Original Post
MSQUID LOTTERY

Hello there, the Market Squad is proud to announce that the lottery is back again!
If you think you are lucky enough, here's your opportunity to win some valuable prizes!

How it works?
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There are three tiers, you can buy some of each if you wish:
• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Item Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

To go on with your purchase, please send TC to Countdown and include this form in the message while sending TC:
Tiers:
Amounts:
User this is for:
If you don't send this message, you'll get Cheap and Cheerful tickets!
Don't post the former in this thread!

At the end, we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

What can I win?
Pretty much everything you can think of and those items are no-qi during the transfer, which means you don't need ex. 20k QI to be able to win void force.

Cheap and Cheerful: 5k TC per Ticket, 45k for 10 tickets

Luxury Items: 10k TC per ticket, 90k for 10 tickets

Mystery Ticket: 20k TC per ticket

When does it end?
This lottery ends right on January 20th. The drawing will happen next day.

Can I donate?
Sure you can! Just send an item you want to donate to Countdown's account and we'll put you on the nice list. Please also remember that sharing is caring, buy a ticket or two for your not-so-wealthy friends!
Get crackin'!

Also watch out for ingame tourneys! Some of them may or may not have ticket prizesssss \o/

Donations

Last edited by Kozmonaut; Jan 7, 2017 at 08:06 AM.
Please read what I said above:

It's not guaranteed you win, but the more tickets you have the better your chances.

(im)

yea, but is it if you wiin you win all of that? or just one of those things, can multiple people win?
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
You can win as many items as tickets bought. Say you bought 3 tickets, that means you can win up to 3 items.
Last edited by wizard; Dec 31, 2016 at 07:44 PM.

(im)

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
And are the achievements still gained once you fulfil one of them. http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie....php?achid=167

These are completely separate from the tickets bought here, so no.

(im)

Originally Posted by Sepnai22 View Post
can i enter?

Yes, you just need to buy a ticket or, if you are lucky, receive it as a gift from a friend. Please read the thread for more information.

Also guys, we are probably going to give out some lottery tickets as prizes in future ingame events, so stay tuned!
Last edited by Daedalus; Dec 31, 2016 at 07:38 PM.
Are the mystery ticket's prizes randomly selected out of the listed giveaway items, or is it any random item in the game?
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
Its a secret as it says, you cannot know but it will be something nice.
Hi Im Travem :)
Where do we buy the tickets? I'm confused.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger