Toribash
Hey guys just letting you guys know I changed my nickname from DigitalCatz to Envy :3
Guys if u are bored my brother has a youtube channel called Constipated Owl (a weird name indeed) so if ur bored you can check him out.
Cyanide started a fight today over what I said about "I soloed Obey" as an expression XD. They wanted to war. They said I was bragging when I said "an expression".
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Hey guys just letting you guys know I changed my nickname from DigitalCatz to Envy :3

Good thing I saw this, I was like who the hell is Envy? And why are they in my clan? xD
Originally Posted by Ultra0mega View Post
Guys if u are bored my brother has a youtube channel called Constipated Owl (a weird name indeed) so if ur bored you can check him out.

I might just do that.
Originally Posted by Poompkinz View Post
oh man this clan is so good im very happy im in it

Me too.
hey its been a few days since my last post! ive played a couple hundred matches since then and am almost a brown belt now! My best mod is deff aikido and my worst would be mushu, however i am trying to develop good openers in the latter, i may not be great yet but its not for a lack of effort! i want to be the very best and try to hit my Qi limit daily

BYE!
Originally Posted by DirtyHam View Post
hey its been a few days since my last post! ive played a couple hundred matches since then and am almost a brown belt now! My best mod is deff aikido and my worst would be mushu, however i am trying to develop good openers in the latter, i may not be great yet but its not for a lack of effort! i want to be the very best and try to hit my Qi limit daily

BYE!

That's great. Post replays and we can help you improve.