ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Defectt View Post
Hey, my name is Charlie. I am 16 years old. My belt is blue on my new main, but I was a 10th dan on my old main.The reason I have a new main because I decided to start over and my name was very bad on my old main. My favorite mod is ABD, but I enjoy playing other mods such as Boxshu, Ninjustu, or Judofrac. I started learning photoshop which I know can benefit the clan in the future. Somethings to know about me is I like some watch some anime and tv shows in my free time, also learn to draw. My favorite genre of music is rap, rock, and indie. As you can tell I really like Toribash and my goal is to become the best. I want to join KS, so I can meet people that are better than me, so I improve my skill level and meet some rivals.Also, I want to help KS in clan wars so that it can skyrocket up the clan leaderboard. Last but not least I like cats.

Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
Hey my name is NuclearWinter! I'm a weirdo brown belt single player person who's 17. I just recently got into the multiplayer side of the game and I've come to like it quite a bit. My previous clan was BadC and like the rest of the clans I've been in I felt like I didn't fit in so I left. I've decided to try to join Kitty Squad because Kitties rhyme with Titties, both of which are cool. I've also seen a few of your members around and they seem like pretty cool people. I really like anime and crab meat.

Both of you get a Yes, from me.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]