Toribash
Original Post
[Ferro] Recruitment
Ferro-Dita is a Invite-Only clan, but at times we will have tryouts to join, when low on members.

TRYOUTS: OPEN

If you want to join post here with this aplication, any applications posted in the wrong format will be denied automaticaly.

Name:
Age(Don't Lie):
Gender(Don't Lie):
Belt:
Favorite Mode, e; Aikido, Wushu, KB ect...:
Favorite Mod: e; Twinsword, Katana, lolnade ect...:
What can you provide to make Ferro-Dita a better clan:

If you don't want to be shunned, I'd advise on to joining, you are ready to devote at least 2 month to Ferro-Dita. A clan is a commitment, and 2 Months is more than enough time to get to know us.

Before actualy joining, most members will go into "trial" What that is, is where we allow you to reply to threads, and get to know members, but not post new threads. This gives us an idea of your posting quality and clan activity, it also gives you the opertunity to get to know the members, and make dang sure that our clan is the clan for you. After trial, you will be invited to the clan, if you liked us, you may put on your tag, and join Ferro-Dita.
Last edited by Cinamintz; Nov 19, 2009 at 06:42 PM.
Sounds kinda complicated, i'd like it to be mostly invite, i have other people that i'll invite. I invited Slifer .__.
bring back wibbles
Rean: Your right, a bit complicated. But this more than ensures we have good, and loyal members. Wich will make the clan look good.

I say we will let another 3 in, then close tryouts, and go invite only.

Edited Typo, (:
-Magix.
Last edited by Magix; Nov 20, 2009 at 01:01 AM.
I would totally edit lyal to loyal but I can't sir.

And I agree with the 3 more thing but invite only, but it might get a little tough if people start to leave or something.
back
Originally Posted by Corporal View Post
I would totally edit lyal to loyal but I can't sir.

And I agree with the 3 more thing but invite only, but it might get a little tough if people start to leave or something.

If people leave, we will invite more >_>
I'll think about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Don't argue, what I call spam is spam, bish.

One worded post, spam, no meaning for it. End of story, don't do it. :|