Toribash
Im pretty sure thats not the way to be speaking, Alextaker.
You have very few posts, and seem to not understand the community rules well.
I'd advise you to read up on the Global rules, before you snag yourself another ban.
Good day sir.

Your post is useless to the thread in itself. Good day, sir. ~apple (oh, by the way, just stick to reporting the post next time)
Last edited by RedDevil; Mar 29, 2010 at 10:41 PM.
i've been banned from almost every forum i've ever joined. Thankfully wibbles has kept things civil for me here.

*twitch* i need to get my bullshitter fix...

uhhmmm could someone ban me for a day for posting in this thread for hte win on strange reasons for getting B&? that'd be great.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
I got banned from a TF2 server for 'being too damn good at this damn game'.
My kill/death ratio was 10 to 278, and I was about 60 kills below anyone else.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BANNED FOR GETTING BANNED BY THE AWESOME VEB AND IM BANNED FOR DOUBLE POST AND BANNED FOR CAPS AND BANNED FOR THE HELL OF IT

User was infracted for this post. ~Maple

Funniest and best real ban ever haha I lmao when I saw this what if I got banned for this post too roflmao
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
i've never been banned and i hope i never will..... but there has been some conflicts between me and some other ppl so i hope i dont get reported for stupid shit
you yo daddy son
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
i've never been banned and i hope i never will..... but there has been some conflicts between me and some other ppl so i hope i dont get reported for stupid shit

Banned just a few hours after his post, lol

caught him using a stolen set.
also like i said ive never been banned and i never expect to get banned. i usually dont have heated arguements with other members.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
^ I second that.

I've had a warning before for congradulating someone on a good shop in their shop with no intent to buy. (Apperently some rules I missed >.> pretty retarded either way) but
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Banned just a few hours after his post, lol

Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
caught him using a stolen set.
also like i said ive never been banned and i never expect to get banned. i usually dont have heated arguements with other members.

roflcopters.

and ive been banned around 7 times for numerous reasons.

too many infractions
selling a runescape account
accepting 1kk TC from a hacker
credit card fraud
bidding on too many things at the same time
useless posts
illegal bumping

i also have a large collection of infractions
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=568528
feel free to check them out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3