Ranking
Original Post
can you rephrase, it's kinda hard to understand your problem
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I don't understand your question so how about a story?

The Doof Doof Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Carnivorous Horde strode along the path, making for Siku Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Ancient Harp (it's a guitar), which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Heart.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his jag-like JAAAAAAAGGGGG just in time to face the spacious woman who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck heart-warmingly, and Carnivorous Horde barely raised his JAAAAAAAGGGGG to meet the attack. They fought long and ridiculously until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Carnivorous Horde found himself forced to one knee, the woman's JAAAAAAAGGGGG pressed to his complacent testicles. "I am Skyforger, The Eternal of Siku Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Ancient Harp (it's a guitar). Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you warping the time/space continuum."

But Carnivorous Horde had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his JAAAAAAAGGGGG with a twist, overpowered Skyforger, The Eternal and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Carnivorous Horde said, looking down upon her.

Skyforger, The Eternal's kidney shimmered like a carnal storm, shredding the clothes of voluptuous Swedish twins. "I have underestimated you, Carnivorous Horde. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Carnivorous Horde's desire was enflamed. His testicles throbbed and all his thoughts were to love Skyforger, The Eternal like a polar bear. Carnivorous Horde caressed Skyforger, The Eternal's ridiculous kidney and she responded. They came together spasticularly, and their joining was as noisy as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet siku!" Carnivorous Horde groaned and fucked Skyforger, The Eternal as superbly as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Carnivorous Horde said. "That's where I put the Ancient Harp (it's a guitar) for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed noisily on the grass, forgetful of all but their bearific love. "We will stay together forever," Skyforger, The Eternal said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Heart never got the Ancient Harp (it's a guitar) and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
My password hacked into and stole money and things. I know who stole it, but do not know where to complain