Toribash
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
No, no it wasn't

First one was, the actual pass wasn't.
Referee should have whistled anyway.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Well, even if the pass wasn't offside , the goal would've never happen if that blind douche we call referee saw it was a corner.

Geez, how the hell didn't he saw that.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=372183

For people who think the goal was offside.
It wasn't, I'm sorry, accept it.

Also, the ref could easily have sent off at least 3 of the dutch players, they were hacking everyone down.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
i wanted netherlands to win the world cup =/

even tough they are violent as hell

world cup 2006 against portugal - 16 yellows and 4 reds (2 for portugal, 2 for netherlands)
world cup 2010 against spain - about 14 yellows 1 red
world cup 2014 netherlands will start taking weapons to the field

well congratz to spain for winning but in my opinion this world cup had some manipulation from fifa.

edit: yeah the goal wasnt offside
even tough some people didnt want spain to win (including me) we have to accept the goal wasnt offside =/
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Im not proud of the team that represents my country :P
damn violent bunch of morons, with that extreme display of full contact karate you
dont even deserve to be in the finals.

But just to add to all that, the referee made some weird calls in the end.
before that some players should have gotten red already including some spanish players.

I laughed my ass of when a spanish player kicked himself in the ankle and fell down in the penalty zone together with two of his friends , like 3 guys acting all hurt while nothing happened.

Im ashamed they call it pro football, it is childish as hell.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
damn violent bunch of morons, with that extreme display of full contact karate you

before that some players should have gotten red already including some spanish players.

I laughed my ass of when a spanish player kicked himself in the ankle and fell down in the penalty zone together with two of his friends , like 3 guys acting all hurt while nothing happened.

Agreed.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post

Agreed. Thank god the world cup is over, i can't take anymore soccer status updates on facebook or soccer talk ingame or soccer talk on the forums or my dad yelling at the tv >_>
i wished so much for netherlands :c

compared to the game ger-esp, it was not so nice to watch. how often did the refery called for a foul in our game? 2, 3 times? ;p esp on neth were so much fouls ..
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้