Ranking
Original Post
Pimp My Gun
Yeah, lets pimp our guns guys !!

Easy to use, fun free online weaponsmith program.,
Follow link, make kickass cool guns, post the creation here for ovations, laughs and healthy allomegian FUN !

The program/tool site: http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/

The gif that led me to the site in the first place:

My "for the thread gun":

An earlier crazygun:

And then testing the program for other stuff:

and:

Tempted ?
Inspired ?
Horny ?
&
Eager ?

Get your iron heated, lets fill up the Omega weapon depot !!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
calm down you guys, everyone gets to post their fat kicking guns !
just get back in the line !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I just wish I knew something about guns lol. REally cool though I might post some ugly shit soon
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
u only need to know about how they look to be cool, scary ore niice ......... !
hurra !!
fun 1 !
anti-ninja/robber/assassin-gun dÈluXu !
i think this is usable as a head texture with a little editing

"And then testing the program for other stuff:
feel free to try it out as a texture mate !
Hahahahaha cool
Making my dream service weapon At The Moment
P.s " It's a HK-17 with long range specs ;)"
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
mmmm only used that online, but its a nice looking weapon wt good stats that is !