Ranking
Original Post
Sorry guys.
I'm sorry guys, and I never thought I'd say this, but after many years in this clan it has just got very boring for me, and I need a change of scene. The inactivity we keep falling back into can only be fended off for so long, and I just don't have the energy of the inclination to keep this clan off the ground.

I hope there are no hard feelings among us, I love you guys, but I'm announcing my resignation as leader of Omega, and I will be leaving the clan.

Hopefully, you guys will find the will to keep Omega from dying Bye for now.
Quit, probably.

Now seriously, if that's what you want, good luck then.

At least you got into a great clan. Raid is pretty awesome, at least when I was there.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
I don't know about you, but I'm in love with Omega, even inactive. I'm staying here, after my exams, I'll try to recruit members, and possibly that will give us life.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
It's not just the inactivity, I just have an urge to try out something new, as the only clan that I've ever been a member of is omega.
Quit, probably.
I hear you, I'll either leave Omega too or Toribash forever. Shit got old, I don't even play the fucking game.
Last edited by Ruadhan; Jun 2, 2011 at 03:07 PM.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Oh yeah, I forgot about pH, that clan was awesome But for some reason it was always secondary to Omega for me.
Quit, probably.
A wild nada appears

I know how does it feel, that's why I left =/
Good luck with Raid Bird.

oh well, /invade (?