Toribash
Insteppppppp
I need your opinion on Made in Abyss since you've watched it
What type of audience does it attract?
¿?
Personally I really enjoyed it. I wouldn’t recommend it for someone who doesn’t handle gore very well, it gets pretty dark. If you like horror you would probably enjoy Made in Abyss. Though of course even if you don’t like horror you might still enjoy it because of the interesting story and beautiful scenery.
Last edited by Instep; May 30, 2019 at 12:27 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
if you want to post replays then post them here

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
do you actually want to join?

I'm guessing this was directed to me. What do you mean?
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Yo guys, I'm making another game (yes I know I've started like 69 projects but I hope I'll finish this one)
I'ts gonna be 3d (fps and 3rd person cameras, you can switch anytime) parkour and freeruning game. I'ts gonna be mainly about racing but I'm planning on implementing point system for flips and tricks at some point. There will be multiplayer aswell as map builder so you can create a map and play with others.
Will any of you be interested in testing this game? I should have super early alpha within one month (not sure cuz I do everything by myself)
-----
also hi forreign
Last edited by Aadame; May 30, 2019 at 10:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Glad you like it : D, gonna add vault system and other basic stuff and release it to people who wanna test it.

I REALLY want to kickstarter it soon, I think it can be really fun once I find people to help me polish the game well. yknow, kickstarter = money = I can pay people to do stuff for me
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
seems promising tbh, would love to try it.
i know its still in a very early state and you have probably already thought of that but if you are going to make it a parkour racing game i might have some suggestions that you don't need to give a fuck about but i wanted to say:
-a speed boost for players who time their jumps perfectly and not having mistakes overly forgiven.
-the ability to mess with physics and using portals (sometimes).
-the ability to play dirty? idk maybe players can take a rock and hit another one climbing to mess him up.
-maybe make like 1 map with an ecosystem where players might have to avoid getting eaten by carnivores?
-and lastly, floor is lava.

ofc these are just random stuff from the top of my head and i have no idea of what your vision for it is like but well, i like throwing my opinions and ideas all over the place.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .