Toribash
I saw the word anime, that made me want to do a list of the best animes I've seen so far :v

Lista suculenta

Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
I saw the word anime, that made me want to do a list of the best animes I've seen so far :v

Lista suculenta

I've been keeping up to SnK Manga for some time. Worth the read.

Could never get into TG. I like the concept.

I love Elfen lied. Short, but short animes are always the best.

Naruto is always a good pick up. The Manga is better though.

The rest I haven't seen, or have no viable opinion of 'em.

Something worth watching in Anime terms is Guilty Crown. Only 22 episodes but oh god, what a tear jerker.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Hm, I've not made a list of suggestions as to what to watch in a while So here is one:

Because Chris asked <3

Okay, so there it is! I probably missed a few shows that I have suggested to Chirs, Ele and Link :P
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 30, 2015 at 11:16 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Haven't seen Asterix Wars, The Perfect Insider or Gundam. I did however, recently watch The Flowers Of Evil which is a cringy psychological romantic clusterfuck that I'd recommend. Like Kamisama Dolls though, it never got a second season, so to get the full storyline you're gonna have to read the manga. I also watched Terror In Resonance from start to finish in one sitting, which is loosely about terrorism. I've started watching No Game, No Life and I'm not sure what to think of it yet.
I haven't seen none of all those animes, im too mainstream i guess. They seem p interesting, would watch them all if i have enough time.
I might have a few crungyroll guestpasses if anyone is interested.
-----
Updated the list as well.
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 30, 2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
in world trigger, is that bell from is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon tuna?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Hahaha, I had never thought of it like that :o but no, if you go further into the story of world trigger all will make sense :P
They should be in the spoil tags. I'm lazy to scroll down.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
In other news, I went and saw Goosebumps last night. It was good and even people who hadn't read a single Goosebumps book would still enjoy it, since there were very few references to the original books aside from the monsters themselves. As with every Goosebumps book, there were a couple of twists that are a bit unexpected and make the movie that much better.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.