Toribash
In also other news: I went to see Shakespeare's Hamlet played by Benedict Cumberbatch a few days ago... It was okay, although modern interpretations of classics can be fairly weird, the there where guns and cameras, and it felt as if it was the Danish attack on Poland in 1571 with semi-automatic rifles and hand guns. Also the costumes where also a bit odd, it felt like the costumes went from the 1930's to the more modern times such as 2015 fashion. The acting was pretty good though.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Have anyone seen this movie?

All the movie is a dream of a guy. He goes through lots of deep stuff bout life.
The art looks p cool, although it made me dizzy sometime, but still an original concept.
I started watching it but It made me feel sick so I stopped :P
Going to go watch StarWars tonight ;)
Saw er ist wieder da a while ago, only german or dutch people might know it.
Pretty great movie, the first half was hilarious, second could've been better, was a bit confusing. But I surely recommend it for the german guys here who haven't seen it yet.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Saw er ist wieder da a while ago, only german or dutch people might know it.
Pretty great movie, the first half was hilarious, second could've been better, was a bit confusing. But I surely recommend it for the german guys here who haven't seen it yet.

The book is way better imo.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

you should all watch the martian
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Anyone see the official trailer for Suicide Squad? I'm not much of a comic book superhero fan, but I love the Joker character and I'm a fan of Jared Leto. His version of Joker is an interesting take on the character.
a spoon.
I saw the more extensive trailer just earlier today (showing off all the characters and the part where Harley breaks a window for a handbag). Just from the vibe of that trailer, I don't think I'm gonna like it. If I understand the plot correctly, Joker is the main bad guy here. Are you really telling me Harley is gonna suit up against her puddin', and on the RIGHT side of the law? Injustice: Gods Among Us aside, it doesn't feel like a good storyline.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I saw the more extensive trailer just earlier today (showing off all the characters and the part where Harley breaks a window for a handbag). Just from the vibe of that trailer, I don't think I'm gonna like it. If I understand the plot correctly, Joker is the main bad guy here. Are you really telling me Harley is gonna suit up against her puddin', and on the RIGHT side of the law? Injustice: Gods Among Us aside, it doesn't feel like a good storyline.

I was summoned.
Well maybe Harley will take this confrontation as a reason to fall for him.
Also the Suicide Squad got bombs implanted in their heads so if they disobey the go all Im-pudding-on-that-wall-now.
So maybe Joker frees her in the movie or some shit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god