Toribash
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
I meant I can't vote so I'm not as involved in that. Me making a recruiting room etc would be borderline pointless. I'll see what I can do though. Such as telling those who ask me to apply etc

No not a room. If you come across someone who seems like they’d be beneficial to the clan, just ask them if they’d be interested to apply or something along those lines. You should be pretty close or got the rank needed for it by now - I’ll have a look in a bit.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
I meant I can't vote so I'm not as involved in that. Me making a recruiting room etc would be borderline pointless. I'll see what I can do though. Such as telling those who ask me to apply etc

Okay, if you need help or have any more questions DM me.
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
No not a room. If you come across someone who seems like they’d be beneficial to the clan, just ask them if they’d be interested to apply or something along those lines. You should be pretty close or got the rank needed for it by now - I’ll have a look in a bit.

Points have barely been updated. I have no idea
Life.
Points have barely been updated. I have no idea

I'll maybe try to do that today.
so after some online reachercy stuffs i decided to become a welder and not a mechanic mostly for the reasons of:
welders dot get paid by hour they get paid by the car
most stuff isnt acually mechanic work anymore its uploading software updates and if i wanted to do that id be it
less cars need to be fixed
get paid a shit ton less
management is usually shit at shops
you have to supply your own tools other then the basics
They've been updated, enjoy your new ranks.
-----
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
so after some online reachercy stuffs i decided to become a welder and not a mechanic mostly for the reasons of:
welders dot get paid by hour they get paid by the car
most stuff isnt acually mechanic work anymore its uploading software updates and if i wanted to do that id be it
less cars need to be fixed
get paid a shit ton less
management is usually shit at shops
you have to supply your own tools other then the basics

Welding sounds like the way to go then, although you can't always trust the interwebz.
Last edited by Hikou; May 7, 2018 at 11:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#sick
if you do enough research and belive half the stuff they say you can sometimes trust it on some stuff and yeah welding and trucking seems like the 2 best trades to go into now because we have a shortage so they usualy get treated very well and get amazing pay (for this i looked at job offerings and welding seems like you can start out around 15$/hour and trucking about 10$/a mile
That's some pretty decent pay, you found any jobs yet?
#sick
lol no i still need to get my welding papers and you cant be a trucker untill your 21
Oh well goodluck to you then^^

and why is that?
#sick