To help get to number 1
8/10 Forum activity
IG Activity 7/10
My fight style is more Ninja like.
Attached Files
So many Saves.rpl (66.0 KB, 4 views)
Got the pole.rpl (829.2 KB, 4 views)
WIP.rpl (67.4 KB, 4 views)
Yay I beat Trebeter Boxshu.rpl (123.2 KB, 4 views)
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
App
Hi i am 15 years old, I was tested ingame to see if I was able to join. The answer was yes. So I decided to come here and make an app so here it is. I have been playing this for 2 years now. I have 2 brown, 1 black, 1 orange, and a Green. This is my Alt. I mostly like ABD, I really like most of the sparring, tricking, and parkour mods. I want to join this clan because I see it rising quick and having some pretty cool people in it like Zhix. I have played with him, and he is alright. I got to know the two people that are in the clan right now and they seemed pretty cool so I hope that I can join a cool chill clan with them. My forums activity is around a 8/10 and my ingame activity is an 7/10. My fight style is more of a relaxing style.I like to make up relax moves because it a helps me feel calm during my fights. Relaxing joints can also make them move faster and hit harder than they usually would. I like playing ABD, Greykido, Akido, any akido really, Msds, a little bit of boxshu and mushu. I also like playing Judo/frac, and ect.

Here are some replays:
Attached Files
iSea Akido 2.rpl (68.6 KB, 3 views)
iSea Akido 3.rpl (60.0 KB, 5 views)
Rip Leg.rpl (81.9 KB, 5 views)
Rip Leg 2.rpl (30.3 KB, 4 views)
So many Saves.rpl (66.0 KB, 4 views)
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Hello
This is a very good example of application. We expect such a thing from everyone. Very well explained, so we see a real review. I think there is no impediment to being in our clan. Zhix was to inform and decide. Thank you for your submission.
Originally Posted by iSea View Post
Hi i am 15 years old, I was tested ingame to see if I was able to join. The answer was yes. So I decided to come here and make an app so here it is. I have been playing this for 2 years now. I have 2 brown, 1 black, 1 orange, and a Green. This is my Alt. I mostly like ABD, I really like most of the sparring, tricking, and parkour mods. I want to join this clan because I see it rising quick and having some pretty cool people in it like Zhix. I have played with him, and he is alright. I got to know the two people that are in the clan right now and they seemed pretty cool so I hope that I can join a cool chill clan with them. My forums activity is around a 8/10 and my ingame activity is an 7/10. My fight style is more of a relaxing style.I like to make up relax moves because it a helps me feel calm during my fights. Relaxing joints can also make them move faster and hit harder than they usually would. I like playing ABD, Greykido, Akido, any akido really, Msds, a little bit of boxshu and mushu. I also like playing Judo/frac, and ect.

Here are some replays:

accepted(gud app and you have 1 problem its freeform)
Virus:Change your sig btw :-)
Yeah I make most of my apps free form it helps me think better. Look
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...15792&page=240
Mine is 3nKB
Belt: Green+ (Alt that I lost was black belt)
Why wanna join the Fear: I would like to join because I think I have enough ability to play in tourneys and have fun, Most of my applications are free form, but as stated in the thread it had to be non-freeformish. I enjoy playing toribash and certainly would love a clan to be in, Thank you.
Replay(min 3): Replays will be at the end.
Forum activity(10/ ): 7.5/10
In-game activity(10/ ): 7.5/10
Your fight style(3-5 sentences): My fight style is mostly smoothish, but not really. I like playing the aggressively and getting the kill as fast as possible, In the replays you will see my punch, kicks and etc. I have worked very hard on my style but I can also trick a bit, My fight styles are created on BoxshuMushu_v3/v2.tbm, xspar.tbm, free play and other mods.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application.
Also, I have a couple other stuff you guys need to know about me.
Sometimes, I have school (everyday technically.) And I also play a game called minecraft, I am 100% honest about my age, name and others. I hope you can trust me enough to get in the clan, Thank you all.

Below will be some of my replays.
Attached Files
BoxshuClosePunch.rpl (16.5 KB, 4 views)
BoxshuLegend.rpl (55.6 KB, 3 views)
Sparjc55.rpl (274.0 KB, 3 views)
Kick11Boxshu.rpl (41.6 KB, 3 views)
Hello
I read it through carefully the app. From the additional developments soon inform. We say thank you for your registration.