Toribash
Original Post
Champions League
Champions League

Champions League is an organisation whose goal is to unite noble toribashians, winners of tournaments and fight contests, outstanding players who contributed significantly this game.

Requirement to enter: (NEW)
- Be the 1st place winner and a recipient of an award in at least one MULTIPLAYER tourney in Events Subforum (Bounty huntinting, single contests, clanwar and bet wins won't be accepted) You can add other winnings in addition to your 1st places and make the text silver color, but if you haven't any 1st place, you cant enter.
Exception: some players (not developers) who contributed tori by suggesting/applying novel features in game or forum can enter the group either.

UPD. The new rules will winnow out huge number of single contests and 2d,3d place winners and will leave only the best.

Application Form:
1) [Clan name]Member name (Clan name only in case if there is such) (You can add + if you are registered player, @ - if you are admin)
2.1) List of Toribash achievements (desirable with links, prize)
2.2*) List of minor achievemets (those can be 2d,3d places, various single or replay contests wins)
3*) Screenshot of your tori appearance (300x500 is the biggest size & plz don't attach images, use www.imageshack.us to upload them)
4*) "About" (Fav. mods, little introduction, etc)
* - is not necessary, but preferred

Members list:

+[RAWR]NutHug

Achievements:
ToriOlympics 8 Gold Medals, 2 Silver Medals (Total: 10 Medals) (2 textures + Toxic Blood + 105k)
#1 Sorrows Underground (150k)
#1 Best of the Best Wk2 (25k)
#1 Best of the Best Wk3 (25k + texture)
#1 Best of the Best Wk4 (25k + texture + gradient)
#1 Best of the Best Wk5 (25k + texture + gradient)
#1 Best of the Best Wk6 (25k + texture + gradient)
#1 Best of the Best Wk9 (25k)
#1 Sashall's Madman Replays Competition (25k + Pharos Ghost)
#1 Redskins82's first tourney (3,5k + Vamp gradient)
#1 Killers Tournament Open #2 (2k)
#1 ronalds skiing competition (Pharos DQ + 5k)

#1 in Mosier structured Settings Competition #4 (25k)
Winner of Psy-T's Replicate this kick request (250tc)
Winner of Wolfs Signature Competition (Prime)
#1 Long Distance Competition (~6k not sure)
#1 Juos J_k riddle (20k)
#1 Blams Dance Competition (52,3k)
#1 Training Course Tournament (Quicksilver Force + Sphinx Force)
#2 Toribash World Cup (20k)
#2 Mosier Epic punches Competition (10k)
#3 Mosier Structured Settings Competition (5k)

About:
I prefer realistic Gravity (sambo.tbm) and love controlling my opponents (throwing/flipping). Started as Demo player in January 07 and got regged in Summer 07.

@[i]War_Hero

Achievements:
1st Place at Clan League #2 (Demon Force, Demon Relax, Demon Blood)
1st place at Light Tourney #5 (Texture)
1st Place at Light tourney #7 (Texture)
2nd Place at Light Tourney #4
3rd Place at ToriWeightLifting

About: I really like Kickbox. I like it alot. I would say its my favorite mode. I like it because there is usually lot of killing going on. :P I also like Taek, Freestyle, and Wushu. I dont like Judo because the players ar too close together. I started playing about 26 April 2007.

[CBK]CMon

Achievements:
Winner Nabi MMA:5 (trail of choice) | http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=32797
Winner of Psy-T's Nabi:MMA 3 (1 trail of choice) | http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=31294
Winner of Psy-T's Nabi:MMA 2 (1 trail of choice) | http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=30469&page=3
Winner of Psy-T's Nabi Hybrid 03 (Toxic Ghost) |http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=25983&page=2

Finalist in Nabi Hybrid 04 | http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=26610
Finalist in Nabi Island Survival 8 | http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=22325
- Two random noobish dance comps xD (3000 TCs altogether)
- Two random noobish replay comps xD (1000 TCs and a marine torso)

Work In Progress: Is currently mapping the nationalities of the toribash members, in hope of being able to work with a league of national teams some day. More info: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=29319
About: Started playing Toribash ages ago, took a break, started again as a demo player back in...2.4-2.5 or something, and have been playing since. Started my clan career in Freelance, recently moved to CBK. Ingame, I like experimenting with moves, styles and openers, however, in comps I tend to do anything legal to win, even at the border of cynicism. Because I'm that competitive, some people claim me to be unsporting. I'm a nice guy though, and I like to keep myself in the friendly-zone with everyone. I'm a very versatile player and I'm good at most mods, and my speciality is learning and adapting quickly to the opponent's moves.

+[Hack]Korvin

Achievements:
MP Dikarika's 2nd reg key tourney - 1st place (Reg key)
MP Football - 1st place (18k tc)
Aipom1994 Random mod tourney - 1st place (Gold Force + 2K)
Mosier awesome punches (single) - 3d place (5K)
Think Outside the Box (single) - 1st place (10K)
Single ROtaiting Uke - 1st place (10k tc)
Single Jumping with uke - 1st place (10k tc)
Single Training course 2 - 1st place (quicksilver blood)

[Hack]Hector

Achievements:
1)Latenitekid Wushu Tourney - 1st place (acid blood)
2)ToriOlympics (single) - Week 1 - TORIHIGHJUMP! - Gold (15К)
3)ToriOlympics (single) - Week 2 - ToriVaulting! - Silver (10К)
4)ToriOlympics - Week 2 - ToriSwimming! - Bronze (5К)
5)Psy-T's Nabi:MMA 1 Finalist
6)Psy-T's Nabi:MMA 3 Finalist

About:
I've been playing tori since october 2007. My fav mods are: Judo, Aikido, Wushu, tk. I prefer limp style alternately with effective and fast moves. I wear QS with Gaia and Acid items, my head is nerdy Dexer's face, who's a little genious boy from famous cartoon. I am fond of toribash history and interesting facts. I live in Ukraine & I am a proud member of Russian Toribash community. I am 19.

[Kick]Dalir

Achievements:
1)Finished first in the Nabi Hybrid 04 (Gold Prim Grad and Vampire Sec Grad were the prizes): http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=26610
2)Won Ownzilas writing competition (100k tc was the prize).
About:
My favourite modes are, well everything but Judo and Sumo basically. I like most modes as I've learnt to successfully play defensive (instead of snapelisnapkick 24/7). I play more SP than multiplayer atm, except when I have these periods where I can't stop playing. My playstyle is mostly relaxed, noodle defensive as I've come to despise easy attacks.

+[Triforce]DesertPunk

Achievements:
Aikido Tourney Wolf Tourny 2
About:
I am an all around player, i enjoy every mode. Even random modes people invent. I play to play.

[BtC]SANDR

Achievements:
#1 Nabi ~Best Of The Best Week 16~Classic speed~ (25k tc)
#1 Nabi Gravity Week #2 (10k tc + texture)
About:
I play toribash since March, me 16, Favourite mods are:Judo,sumo,classic.I live in Ukraine in cities Mykolayev, I try to become the good player tori and to make the clan prestigious and official.

[Hack]Pavlin
ToriOlympics 2008 - week 7 - Judo - gold (Toxic Force + Left Bicep Texture)
ToriOlympics 2008 - week 9 - ToriDeath part 2 - Gold (15K)

+[Hack]Ze0sS
Is notable as the first to suggest "/emote" feature. Got reg key for that innovative idea.
Tourneys will be added soon...

+[Aliens]Meza
ToriOlympics 2008 - Week 10 - ToriKickBoxing - Gold (100k tc)

Post Scriptum:
submit your proposals, logo is needed too
Last edited by Hector; May 23, 2008 at 06:33 PM.
This looks like the [Hack] clan to me... >_>
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Heh...
If I added my list of achievements/accomplishments...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Well, I won the 100k writing tournament, I also won one of Psy-T's tournaments. Err. Yeah. :P
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
+[RAWR]NutHug
Some achievements:

Winner of Psy-T's Replicate this kick request (250tc)
Winner of Wolfs Signature Competition (Prime)
ToriOlympics 8 Gold Medals, 2 Silver Medals (Total: 10 Medals) (2 textures + Toxic Blood + 105k)
#1 Best of the Best Wk2 (25k)
#1 Best of the Best Wk3 (25k + texture)
#1 Best of the Best Wk4 (25k + texture + gradient)
#1 Best of the Best Wk5 (25k + texture + gradient)
#1 Best of the Best Wk6 (25k + texture + gradient)
#1 Best of the Best Wk9 (25k)
#1 Redskins82's first tourney (3,5k + Vamp gradient)
#1 Killers Tournament Open #2 (2k)
#1 ronalds skiing competition (Pharos DQ + 5k)
#1 Long Distance Competition (~6k not sure)
#1 Juos J_k riddle (20k)
#1 Blams Dance Competition (52,3k)
#1 Training Course Tournament (Quicksilver Force + Sphinx Force)
#2 Toribash World Cup (20k)
#2 Mosier Epic punches Competition (10k)
#3 Mosier Structured Settings Competition (5k)

I prefer realistic Gravity (sambo.tbm) and love controlling my opponents (throwing/flipping). Started as Demo player in January 07 and got regged in Summer 07.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I also won one of Psy-T's tournaments.

Please concretize. According to the new rules only MP winnings will be accepted. Other achievements you can post only if you have some 1st places at MP.

2NutHug - That's what I wanted. Great.
Yeah Hector, it was a multiplayer one. But lol, nvm.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]