Toribash
Original Post
DeTr3vNi's Betting Server
Hello Folks!

I am sure by now most of you have visited my bet server. I would like to say thank you to everyone that has made it popular. And to those that have not been to my server yet and for those unclear of when I host, what the rules are and how you can increase (or decrease...lol) your TC amount, this is how!

First off, I work full time so I host mostly in the evenings. You will typically see me opening a room around 7pm EST (If not then by 10pm EST). I typically host daily unless there is a competing server.

My servers settings are as follows:

Minimum Bet: 10 (I do this just so everyone has a chance to bet and feel included)
Bet Frames: 80 (This means place your bet before the 420 frames end.)
Max Clients: 28 (For Lag Reaons)
Max Contacts: 16 (Stock setting is 8 and allows for ground contact glitches)

Nudge Prices (It wont change unless Decap Prize exceeds 40k)

All Selfbet Nudges Must Be Placed Before The Frame 490 Expires!

1,000 TC to the Decap Prize = Normal Nudge
5,000 TC Selfbet Nudge = Normal Nudge
Want #1 in line? Ask for pricing! (Varies depending on DP amount.)
Want Fuked? Ask for pricing! (Varies depending on DP amount.)

My servers rules are as follows:

The 20% Bet Cancels:
If total bets placed are not within 20% of eachother, i.e. 200 vs 1100, I will cancel bets to prevent sink. So keep an eye out for potential profit, just because no one bet for a guy doesn't mean he can't win. Exception to this rule is when it is a profit steal round, i.e. A guy gets DM'd (Loses an Arm/Leg or Gets Split) and people spam bets and get it to 50k on the 'Obvious winner' vs 1k on the 'Obvious Loser'. I will not cancel the bets on that round simply because nothing is a sure thing. I have seen many times a guy winning with one arm. On those rounds bet at your own risk.

Selfbet Nudge Rules:
If you are being nudged normally, to #1 or being fuked, you are REQUIRED to selfbet your amount BEFORE the 470 frames expire. Failure to do so will result in a warning to place it by the 450 frames. If you still have not selfbet by the end of the 450 frames I will Force Spec you. You will also be required to selfbet 2k more than original amount if you request another selfbet nudge.

The Don't be a dick/child rule:
Do I really need to explain this? If you are being a dick or acting like a child I will kick you. If you come back and continue to be a dick/child I will ban you. Pretty simple.

No racial comments or slurs rule:
First offence is a muting for 5 minutes. Second offence is kick from server. Third Offence is a ban from the server. I will kick/ban you even if you have a bet placed or are mid fight if you have reached a second offence.

The don't beg for OP/TC rule
I give OP to those I trust. So don't bother asking me for it. Do not beg anyone for TC, including me. If you have 0 TC and want to bet you probably shouldn't be betting.

Decap Prize rigging rule:
If it appears as though you are attempting to rig the decap or 'derping' you will be banned. I don't care if you have a bet placed, I don't care if you paid for a nudge, just don't do it. A good example of what a rig/derp looks like is in the attached replay.

Streams Or Other Advertisements
No Advertising your stream or other media in the server. Also, no links in game. If you would however like a permit for advertising whisper me in game.

Last, but not least!
Just have fun! Bets are a great way to earn TC, but also a great way to lose it! So be careful with your bets, but don't be afraid to bet on the underdog. Cheer your 'preferred' player on!

If you have any more questions please post them below and I would be happy to answer them! Or you are welcome to send me a PM!

Also! If you would like to purchase VIP for my server please PM me. VIP gains you a VIP slot in the server (in case it is full) and HALF PRICE Selfbet nudges, i.e. 2.5k selfbet for normal nudge, 7.5k selfbet for #1 and 12.5k for Fuke!

Thanks again guys for making DeTr3vNi's Better Bets the best bets! I couldn't do it without you all!

-DeTr3vNi

NEWLY ADDED! Official DetsBets Group!

http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=5070

VIP Members

Server Hall Of Fame

Most Fukes In One Night: P0int with 23!

Top Decappers: P0int, DeTr3vNi, ThePirateKing, TheCobra, br0hug, DrFadeAway, Pure, Grim.

Most Bet In The Same Night: P0int with 1,179,666

Most Generous Decap Prize Adder: Duckmech
Attached Files
decap rig.rpl (74.6 KB, 119 views)
Rigged match.rpl (63.5 KB, 5 views)
Tacticaled Rig.rpl (67.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by DeTr3vNi; Apr 8, 2015 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Updating Title, Fixing my math xD, C3 Sucks
Keep it on track here. Remember that there is a General Reports board if you want to report some nasty business.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I like Megane and... umm ok. Go to dets bets cuz if u read his name backwards its iNv3rTeD
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
Fran's betting server is a lot better.

The host of this server constantly nudges himself, and takes his own decap prize and leaves the server.

Pathetic.