Toribash
sorry has been a long time but now ive fixed my pc

i made this long time ago so i thought i would continue it
sorry for the stupid run its just that its harder without arms more than it looks.
Attached Files
No arms.rpl (501.1 KB, 23 views)
Tk_Practice_Pk.tbm (20.0 KB, 14 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
shit , I loved every bit of it bro. 9/10
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
ty sandy and moddy.
i'm using -15 gravity thought
its easyer to play in without getting fucked up and fly away
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
np
and -30 is hard when it comes to manips only
rest is just ez
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
sorry has been a long time but now ive fixed my pc

i made this long time ago so i thought i would continue it
sorry for the stupid run its just that its harder without arms more than it looks.

wow <3 that actually looks impressive, to run without using your arms is easy, to run without arms at all is another thing! this is easily the most creative parkour I've been in a long while, gg man. when you complete this, you should post it on our thread, I think a couple people may get a laugh out of this
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
wow <3 that actually looks impressive, to run without using your arms is easy, to run without arms at all is another thing! this is easily the most creative parkour I've been in a long while, gg man. when you complete this, you should post it on our thread, I think a couple people may get a laugh out of this

thx for the good words but the replay is done
i cant go anyfurther beyond that cuse the jump its impossible without arms.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
your flow and your dms and booms and everything are so good in every replay, how do you do this >_>
how long does it take you to make a replay