Ranking
pm me the details of the event/exactly how you want the mod to work, win/lose scenarios etc.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

god team isn't very active with things at the moment. If we have a big project to work on, we'll contact you via pm for a trial.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Originally Posted by Numbaonah View Post
Ok sorry but fightnight is terrible. Half your hits don't even do damage, and once you're done with the first few hits, both characters are pulled away so you have to hit hard from the first hit else you lose...

In any mod you'll end up being pushed back from hits, so in mods without grabs people do comebacks. In gtfightnight it's actually pretty easy to comeback ( you'll fall towards the foot you have in front of you and will land on your feet if you lean )
If hits don't do damage or do petty amounts they're from too close and very little force is created ( =0 points as there's a point threshold ) then; they were innacurate and didn't hit the torso, head or crotch, they were from too far and the tip of the fist hit rather than the side, or they were just plain weak.

Anyways, gtfightnight is a very good mod. It has a well made environment, and body mods purpose made to recreate boxing. Elbows open up on strong punches which drops a person's gaurd allowing counters etc. Small features people complain about such as 'no points' actually are mostly good features. Low or no point scoring is caused essentially by a lack of force. Really, it's a system that prefers to reward the better boxer, who rotates into a punch and accurately aims at the head. In another mod (without body mods and the other changes) if you rotated a hand into someone and aimed for their head they could do things as simple as close their pecs and gain more points.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
has the god team died?

no, they made an event recently, the arena
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn