Toribash
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
I just finished my first try of a hacked replay.

that was awesome! could I use it in a vid for youtube?
Originally Posted by craftinbros
could I use it in a vid for youtube?

Thank you! :o

Of course you can ^^
Last edited by Zockinator; Mar 18, 2014 at 01:50 PM.
rip nuthug, the Copenhagen has swallowed him

May he forever hug nuts in heaven
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I returned! Unfortunately it took me some time to recover from the trip but I'm ready to pick this up again.

Vendoor:
I'm not much much of a boomhit person but it's mostly about aiming and ghosting into uke. Not about speed (speed obviously helps ghosting into uke though). For tricking/running/building up speed I can just advice you to at moves modularly. You can practice each thing seperately and when you make a replay you just put the things together. That's why good landing after jumps are important. It's about setting yourself up for the next move. After some time you just see how you can move on from almost any situation. Fool around some, try what works. Push limbs into the ground. Try to get into positions that worked previously.

Arrrrgon:
I almost like you for that rickroll. I already commented on most of this replays soooo I'll start at the end I like how you initiate the spin by grabbing and nice decap punch. Though you could have gone with something fancier. The punch seemed to be the easiest option available.

Platabear:
I saw it was close but I'm not convinced it was on the torso piece, would have been a lot nicer if it was more distinct.
Doublekicked manip initiation, very well performed. You get a good height to set yourself up for the next move. Love how you wrap your leg around his arm and I really like how you keep Uke spinning so close to your body. Almost has a -30 gravity feel to it. The final attack is quite nice, too. Not as great as the manip part but it has a nice OOMPH to it.

NoKi1119:
I'm not that much active in mp nowadays. Maybe we will might sometimes though.
I like the slow spin in the beginning a lot. Unfortunately you get stuck in the ending position a bit too long in my opinion. It looks like you gave up all the momentum you generated. The second spin wasn't as smooth as the first at all mainly because your elbows and knees are all stretched out. That certainly takes away some smoothness. The arm skeet is nice but I REALLY REALLY REALLY hoped you would use the arm to skeet with the torso again. That would have been so sick.

Complexity:
Thanks

Chaco:
The first trick sure was interesting but unfortunately you can't recover from your landing properly. The next jump has some good height and spin. You are a bit twisted in the beginning but that's not too bothersome. Then you proceed to always build up a lot of speed in your setup stage but you don't really manage to transition it to your trick. The landing after 1150 looks quite promising but you just continue to punch and kick the air really hard. In your second to last spin you could have easily added another halfish spin and land backwards for a proper jumpoff for your last trick. Again you recover from your landing but it takes away some. Your momentum building has some real potential but you don't harvest it yet.

Zockinator:
Awesome manip start. Enjoyed that side kick so much. The hits weren't very spectacular considering you hacked the replay. Especially the first two were a bit disappointing. I like how you have a really continous flow of hits. Getting in the groundhit position midair was quite awesome. While the idea of a stretchy arm is nice, in my opinion however it stretched too fast. It kinda just expoded into the hit. And finally I would have expected a smoother posing movement.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Will be in Copenhagen for the weekend. Probably won't be able to do stuff before tuesday.

God dangit, I live in copenhagen, I'd have bought you a beer if I had seen this.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I'm scared to post this one because I don't think it's as good as my others :<
Attached Files
#Plata_M12.rpl (149.1 KB, 19 views)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Thanks NutHug, I completely agree you as almost always.

I've got momentum down no problem from replay making, but tricking is different ;o.

A new spar, xD.

Like the pun in the title?

Here it is, thanks as always.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will comment on them tomorrow. I hoped there would get some more replays in.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Heyo.
Since you are looking for something to do. Replays make me mad because they wont listen to me, and they take too long to get what I want to happen, so I've only ever completed one. all the rest are just openers that can never get chained into something nice.
Attached Files
~C.Moon.rpl (248.4 KB, 23 views)