Ranking
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Add the magnus skill plus your battle fury. 1 shot 1 kill

Just like a certain youtube video.

It was Omniknight with Sven's skill, magnus skill, kunka skill, and the ulti is Tusk's.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Undirect hit that killed everyone.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Earthshaker powered basic + Sven's passive + Sven's ult with aghs + Tusk punch = Cya, have a great time
Wolololololo
wow it's been so long since the last time i'm here, recently just got back to dota out of boredom so hi i guess hope i can learn a thing or two
wraith king is getting popular these days, or is it just me?
- made in Indonesia

I love WK. I played as him one time and I just couldn't stop playing as him after that...all what you have to do is to get an Armlet and a HOT and you are at that point where you are almost invincible and can push all the towers you want/kill Roshan by yourself/farm efficiently with your crit chance...etc.
You have a stun ability that slows the hero, a good life steal, nice crits and resurrection ulti. What do you need more?\o/
Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
What do you need more?\o/

Refresher orb.
Wolololololo
Combine that with an Aegis and you will become the most annoying with your resurrection which slows heroes around it. Triple resurrection. GG.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
wraith king is getting popular these days, or is it just me?

just you, these days it's all about sven, naix and timbersaw