Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
The you should use steam roux lol

also i can be the leader of the kicking and striking =) and also the armed combat =D

Um, the leader of any given category should know how to make realistic replays and spars of the majority of the sports within. From what you have said, you don't know how to do your martial arts in toribash realistically. I think a more experienced sparrer with martial arts knowledge would be a better fit for the category leader. After all, the point of a leader is to teach.

It's not personal, I just think it would be more beneficial for the org if someone else were in those positions.
Last edited by Rouxster; Apr 20, 2016 at 03:01 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
follow me on instagram @aliahmedmarrero, I post some of my karate stuff in there
-----
Also I still just got back to karate from almost a year Hiatus, I need to remember my Green Belt Katas ;-; I have to remember Chin Choi all over again
Last edited by yoshiman60; Apr 20, 2016 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
You guys should try to recreate your katas ingame and post the replays here.

I never use instagram, but I may give you a follow to check out your moves, Yoshi.
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Hrm, its a good suggestion (but lol i cant participate in that cuz i suck at realism)

Seriously dude, I think other members of this org who are more experienced in realism could help you out and make you better. Being a leader is not a position merely for vanity.

To sort this out, members of a category will vote on who they want their leader to be.
Remove me as leader from the all around category; I don't do MMA, or any self defense art. Also, the max number of leaders should now be 4, not 3.

Science, you should definitely make a taekwondo replay and post it here, so we can give you cnc.
I'll try to remember Chin Choi and do it on my insta or YouTube it's only like 20'or 30 seconds maybes I'm in class rm savage

Channel - ok