Toribash
rip wibbles sir killed it (._.)
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Turtlenecks View Post
SJW? Yeah, I'm totally SJW. The dude that rallies against all the social justice bullshit on here (like retarded censorship) is actually the SJW king in disguise.

Sure thing. Nutter.

You are an evil mastermind !!!
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Things I've done this month:

- killed VIP
- killed [MAD]
- killed Wibbles

banned for murder.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
killing wibbles did by no means kill toribash, if anything i think that the people posting in wibbles are mainly the type that don't play ingame that much. so all it's done is removed a forum that was pretty much completely useless and had turned to absolute garbage
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
killing wibbles did by no means kill toribash, if anything i think that the people posting in wibbles are mainly the type that don't play ingame that much. so all it's done is removed a forum that was pretty much completely useless and had turned to absolute garbage

Wibbles was the most entertaining and most active board :v
what's your point?

also most users didn't find it entertaining, it wouldn't have been deleted otherwise.
wibbles was cancer since the beginning

i guess staff also got tired of dealing with the shit that used to happen in there

i wouldn't say it was "completely useless" though, people went there just to have fun and making dumb posts without being afraid of getting infracted

i still enjoyed looking at people trying its hardest to be funny though

sleep tight, wibbles.....
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
also most users didn't find it entertaining, it wouldn't have been deleted otherwise.

You seem to have a lot of trust in sir.

lol

Comes with the job, I suppose. You want to get anywhere in staff in this game you gotta be willing to suck that dick. That's why the best cocksuckers always rise to the top ;)