Toribash
The rosary bead idea is so cliche' its ridiculous.
Tatoo a necklace of ishi beads around your neck instead.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
OK DUDE LISTEN UP: I haven't gotten a tattoo yet but both my stepdad and 2 good friends have and they all agree on one thing: unless it means a lot to you or looks insanely badass you will get tired of it. One of my friends suggested that if you want to get an image tattooed on you that you put up the picture somewhere where you have to look at it at least once a day. If you EVER feel like you KINDA wanna take it down after about 2 or 3 weeks then don't get it. Remember: you might be waiting 2 or 3 weeks only but its a good price to pay for avoiding wearing something on your skin that you'll regret every day.

Also: everybody regrets tribal tattoos at age 40+ with like a 1% acception which are the people who are blind by that time.

And so here's my suggestions:
Something for all those clubs you be'z hittin' like a boss: A Blacklight activated tattoo that glows only after being put under a blacklight. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HaDcoElLdc...ht-tattoos.jpg

And if you don't want a peek-a-boo tattoo I suggest you get your favorite book, find your favorite part of that book that means something to you, write out what it means to you, then hand that writing to the artist and ask him to figure it out into a tattoo form. instead of book you could use comics, movies, cartoons, whatever really...

Those two are unregrettable tattoos because nobody that would regret a tattoo at 40 would go to a blacklight-filled club and you wouldn't get tired of something that means a lot to you.

Good luck with whatever you do.
Last edited by Gigawrath; Apr 21, 2011 at 05:13 AM.
"Just remember: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Now to pay for the humor: Donate here
get somthing like the rock's

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgu...w=1366&bih=643
-----
Originally Posted by Gigawrath View Post
OK DUDE LISTEN UP: I haven't gotten a tattoo yet but both my stepdad and 2 good friends have and they all agree on one thing: unless it means a lot to you or looks insanely badass you will get tired of it. One of my friends suggested that if you want to get an image tattooed on you that you put up the picture somewhere where you have to look at it at least once a day. If you EVER feel like you KINDA wanna take it down after about 2 or 3 weeks then don't get it. Remember: you might be waiting 2 or 3 weeks only but its a good price to pay for avoiding wearing something on your skin that you'll regret every day.

Also: everybody regrets tribal tattoos at age 40+ with like a 1% acception which are the people who are blind by that time.

And so here's my suggestions:
Something for all those clubs you be'z hittin' like a boss: A Blacklight activated tattoo that glows only after being put under a blacklight. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HaDcoElLdc...ht-tattoos.jpg

And if you don't want a peek-a-boo tattoo I suggest you get your favorite book, find your favorite part of that book that means something to you, write out what it means to you, then hand that writing to the artist and ask him to figure it out into a tattoo form. instead of book you could use comics, movies, cartoons, whatever really...

Those two are unregrettable tattoos because nobody that would regret a tattoo at 40 would go to a blacklight-filled club and you wouldn't get tired of something that means a lot to you.

Good luck with whatever you do.

why would you regret tribal? theres nothing inappropriate.
Last edited by ad3556; Apr 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
people regret tribal because when you get older it starts looking like a weird blob of black ink. Especially if it's highly detailed. Also because it's hard to give spikes and patterns meaning. I dunno, it's cool to look at but after a while for me and most of my friends with tattoos it starts looking obnoxious and meaningless.
I mainly say that because there are tattoos that look thousands of times cooler and mean more. One is like my stepdad's. He has a samurai girl on his arm with a katana in one hand and a fugly dude's head in the other and surrounded by clouds. It has a lot of color and it's on the inside/side of his arm, where it wont wrinkle as much and distort.
Last edited by Gigawrath; Apr 22, 2011 at 03:31 AM.
"Just remember: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Now to pay for the humor: Donate here
yeah, if i was you, i'd try to get one that has something to do with something close to me.
for example, I like music a lot, so I was thinking about getting one like this.

Just a quite small one on my shoulder, not too obtrusive, cause then if i decide it sucks, it's not that big a deal, also it would also be easier to get removed (as opposed to those full arm tat's some people get)
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!