Ranking
I didn't make a single key or even kill a single prosecutor and I still have hydroid. Just go the to recruiting tab and wait for people who are hosting, that's what I did. I got mine in 5-6 runs. He's a fun frame.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

he is my favourite frame

you can piss ice from the sky

you can be he bo

you can be a puddle

you can be the tentacle master of spanky spank

what's not to like?
Just took a look at this after having stopped a few months ago, would've expected changes but noot this much :v I don't know what's best and what to farm for anymore, except for the seemingly infamous puddleframe.
But why's the rum gone? :v
After reading all these posts I have started creating Hydroid. After I did that I somehow managed to get 3 Decisive Judgement mods. Today is a crazy day.
Last edited by Pidda; Apr 27, 2014 at 03:30 PM.
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
It's not that he's not fun or good, he's just not worth all the farming for the keys constantly. It's not like he has an overpowered ability, he's an average frame who happens to be really annoying to get.

Frames difficulty to acquire aren't based on how good they are. Their definitely not trying to make a tier list out of the frames. Different frames get put in different places to add variety. Specifically since this game is pretty much entirely about mastering all the weapons and frames they're not just going to throw you in the same situation every time to get your 11th Warframe. If anything some frames are a bit cooler to have than others like Vauban because by default he takes time to get but they're not inherently better than other frames.

Moral of the story, difficulty/time to acquire said frame shouldn't and doesn't equate to usefulness/power
Last edited by millie; Apr 28, 2014 at 01:14 AM.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Moral of the story, difficulty/time to acquire said frame shouldn't and doesn't equate to usefulness/power

That makes no sense, basically you'd have no problem farming for ages to get some shit frame instead of a decent frame? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

That's like saying "Yes, I'd love to pay $1000 for this computer that doesn't work properly, take my money!"
why tho
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
That makes no sense, basically you'd have no problem farming for ages to get some shit frame instead of a decent frame?

Seeing as how I have every frame I'd say yeah, it's worth it, there's not really any bad frames, just some frames are more useful in more situations than others. Apart from Ash, ash is just garbage.

if there was just one definitive set of good frames you'd only see those, and since there is virtually no end-game in Warframe there would be no point in owning the grandmasterrace frame.

And your logic behind your non-existant argument, well, isn't logic.
Last edited by millie; Apr 28, 2014 at 01:30 AM.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Seeing as how I have every frame I'd say yeah, it's worth it, there's not really any bad frames, just some frames are more useful in more situations than others. Apart from Ash, ash is just garbage.

if there was just one definitive set of good frames you'd only see those, and since there is virtually no end-game in Warframe there would be no point in owning the grandmasterrace frame.

And your logic behind your non-existant argument, well, isn't logic.

Go play T3 defence (100+ waves) or survival 1/2 hours. That's some pretty tough shit that most frames can't handle. :P
why tho
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
After reading all these posts I have started creating Hydroid. After I did that I somehow managed to get 3 Decisive Judgement mods. Today is a crazy day.

Decisive Judgment is surprisingly easy to get compared to Tranquil Cleave. We got it on probably our third DS conflict run after the hotfix.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Someone needs to teach me about this game I played it when it 1st came out but I need to get back into it.