Ranking
Very good thought! I should do that....

But if i need help with what? What could you help me with?
drawings mainly... so idk maybe icons and concept art and stuff... i never did any concept art tho so don't expect me to draw masterworks that you could use lol

concept art as in opponents and weapons and stuff
i would need the current design possibilities and the sprawler model, i want to keep it the same style and i need to know how complicated i can make them.
Are there going to be other weapons and customization's added? Like bows, swords, axes, etc..

Also, when do you think this will be finished? I know its still early on in development but just curious if you have a general idea for a release date
you're on thin ice, pal
@Kozmonaut No idea for (Closed)Alpha,(closed) beta or full release. Only Time will tell.

Different Characters have different Weapon Types. So the Current EdgeReaper has a Scythe which is heavy in Damage but has a limited Range.

But for Example there can be a .. idk RocketLauncher Class whose Attacks can explode after they reached the maximum Range.

@Thronior I did set a rough Concept for the Games Style (Simplistic with most of the Models beeing consitend of Cubes) but i didn't want to limit myself only because of the Artstyle!

Just go with something you can imagine ingame, if i like it i could also make small changes so that worry about that
Sneak Peak

since it's taking very long!

This looks like a big boy....

Alot of changes will be made... maybe this isn't even his final Size, who knows ;)
System requirements

can i enjoy this game right now ?

also,
did you make this game by 'Scripting'

using what software ?
No System requirements have been measured yet.

The Game is not avaible yet.

The Game is (ofcourse scripted), using one of those "Programm Games without knowing Coding Languages" Is pretty dumb in my opinion for numerous reasons.

Made using Unity3D